Maligned players

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a team that only occasionally confounds the usually critical comentators last night was the real deal. For the first time for a long time the comments were imo pretty fair.
There were good/super contributions from everyone but the skipper. (he wasn't poor but not totally on his game of late). Now that Wellens has taken on more of the creative roll we see less penetration from Oakley and he seems to give the ball away with increased frequency. Perhaps he's trying too hard to match the killer passes we see from some of the others. KEEP IT SIMPLE MATT. Do what your best at.

Maybe he would have made way for Davids? :102:

I've been very critical of Oakley past few weeks, but I thought he played well yesterday, got in a few crucial tackles.

Good to have you on board Dessiepants. Now then, to break in to Homeywomeypants and HF that Bob Hazell is physio....

If NP has finally found his best team formation in the QPR line-up and that line-up looks good again on Saturday, this will be a great platform to consolidate 4th place - and even to climb higher. There will be little or no need to malign anyone.

I would maintain the 'system' of having a winger - N'guessan or Dyer depending on who's the most in form and who the opposition are. I would keep King and Oakley in the middle with Wellens (abandoning forever trying Gallagher in midfield and Oakley on the right). The man most in danger of being replaced for my money is not the much maligned King - but Oakley. If MM/NP enter the transfer market, I think it should be for a player to compliment King and Wellens.
Give the right back a bit longer - I too thought he wasn't good enough initially, but I think he's improved and deserves a few more games to try to establish himself.
Hopefully Fryatt can shake off his critics if given a partnership with Waghorn rather than with Howard.

Last edited:
Good to have you on board Dessiepants. Now then, to put my hidden camera in the showers so that I can look at all those lovely men soaping their pork swords :110::110::110:....

My god, man, have you no shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670