Man Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another big name forced out from OT, Ruud is set to be kicked out after a fall out on sunday. How many players has he kicked out now?

Becks, Keane, RVN, who's next to be given the boot? Rooney?

If one of my players walked out on me because I chose not to play him, I would sack him for gross misconduct. These footballers need bringing back down to earth. They want to be treated as employees and not assets, so they must behave like employees

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
If one of my players walked out on me because I chose not to play him, I would sack him for gross misconduct. These footballers need bringing back down to earth. They want to be treated as employees and not assets, so they must behave like employees

I actually have a lot of respect for Fergie, for having the balls to stand up to these overpaid prima donnas. Granted he is in the envious position of managing one of the biggest club sides in the world, but he still has the courage to boot potential trouble makers out, regardless of talent or reputation, if only all managers where this brave, I am sure we would see a change in player behaviour.

As much as I despise Gary Neville and most glory hunting Man Ure fans, I would like to see Fergie succeed one more time in the league, as I believe he is one of the only true 'British' type managers left and I do like the way he handles the big name stars.

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
It's a different story today!

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_1213127,00.html

teamtalk said:
It now transpires that van Nistelrooy did not storm out of United's team hotel on Sunday, he was booted out by Sir Alex Ferguson

Even better, RVN had a temper tantrum and Fergie booted him out. Hats off to Fergie

Don't get me started on RVN, completely dislike the man. His actions in recent months have been appauling, moaning and groaning because he had got back from injury and couldn't get passed an in-form Louis Saha in the Carling Cup final. With Saha still being in brilliant form, it isn't fair on him to be dropped, causing RVN to drive off in a mardy. It's not as if he's on 90 grand a week. :icon_roll Fergie has made the correct decision, yet again.

It has clearly been going on for a while this, why else would you pick saha over rvn (on talent alone rvn is clearly the better player).

RVN has been benched for several high profile games now so he was obviously getting to big for his boots, hes just lucky fergie didnt kick one of them at his head.

Oh and if he did hit CR then he didnt do it hard enough coz he is still walking the arrogant little ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566