Managerial Rumour Number 84,123

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

Found this posted by a Blackpool fan on the Bentleys Roof site :

was talking to my mate who as said S Grayson as been in talks with you lot about the managers job. my mate does not say a lot about football but when he dose he as not been wrong yet.

Found this posted by a Blackpool fan on the Bentleys Roof site :

was talking to my mate who as said S Grayson as been in talks with you lot about the managers job. my mate does not say a lot about football but when he dose he as not been wrong yet.

Has a slight newts-esque spelling about it! Wonder if Dowie has been spotted at the Walkers too?

Has a slight newts-esque spelling about it! Wonder if Dowie has been spotted at the Walkers too?

Jamie Oliver has. :icon_lol:

I would choose Newell if Holloway is to go.Proven in this League,didn't Luton win the Title easily under him ? Was doing ok in the Championship until he left.Might even get the best out of Howard.Theres no danger of any jokes either from the chauvinistic miserable fecker

I would choose Newell if Holloway is to go.Proven in this League,didn't Luton win the Title easily under him ? Was doing ok in the Championship until he left.Might even get the best out of Howard.Theres no danger of any jokes either from the chauvinistic miserable fecker

Not so sure Mike "Whiter than White" Newell and Milan would be a marriage made in heaven though :icon_lol:

Newell is one of my prefered choices. That season they went up luton finished on 98 points. think 2nd place were 86.

I have always wondered why on earth he hadn't been here when MM signed Martin Allen!

Mike Whitlow? Didn't know he was in management.

His CV reads pretty similar to Holloways, doesnt it?

Ince would be best, might be lucky to get him though. The chap you has just been fired by QPR would be good too, he had a dramtic affect on them and is unlucky to work under a board that think Zinedine Zidane (if reports are to be believed) is any kind of manger. After those, Mike Newell is def. the best - plays quality football and when he's not being a sexist pig he talks an intelligent game. No compensation to pay is a big plus too

Of course- Mandaric clearly doesn't know a good manager when he sees one though, so we'll probably have Ian 'lucky for half-a-season at palace' Dowie. We won't be promoted under him.

I know Grayson is unsettled (realises they wont get away with avoiding relegation if they dont spend) Im sure hed jump at the chance of coming here , we would certainly try and play better football (on the bad side no decent players to bring with him apart from Hoolahan) would bring steve thompson as coach though

Last edited:
Shame we won't be picking the manager.

What do you mean?? I have been lambasted on here for being a supporter of Holloway and having been told it is my fault for supporting Holloway in the first place as Milan pandered to the fans!

If this is the case, make your case for Newell and Milan will listen to you and get him in.

Then we can blame you when we are playing in League 2 in 12 months tiime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669