Post Match Manchester United 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fofana was outstanding. Ndidi and Albrighton too.

We managed that game expertly. Aside from a spell late in the first half, we controlled the game.

One point more and we're pretty much there. If Man Utd beat Liverpool on Thursday, the party plans can begin.

West Ham could still overtake us on goal difference. They'd need some big wins (or us have a big defeat), but that's possible with the remaining games.

Both sides will be weighed down by the huge chip they have on their shoulder.

Ole's at the wheel!

Won't we need another win to secure it? I don't want to be celebrating just yet.

I definitely don't think it's over, but it's a huge step.

I thought we were gone. But this makes it much more likely we will be in the top 4 than not

Well.

A wonderful goal from Thomas. Superb. I thought Nacho, even without a goal, was our best player.

When Wilf plays well we look so much better. He was big in that second half.

I'm still bricking it counting the points for Liverpool.

I think Maddison made a difference when he came on. So cultured and calm on the ball.

A much better second half. Albrighton was dog shit, win or no win. Fofana was absolutely superb as was Ndidi. I also thought Vardy was good, his movement was terrific and he did some lovely things to create space. On another day he could have had a couple of assists. Nacho also played well.

There's no denying Maddison made a massive difference. He was excellent when he came on and so much more involved than Perez.

Holy ****ing shit........they were terrible

In all seriousness, get the **** in there. That was so much better in terms of attitude 2nd half, there is still way more needs to be done.

A ****ing massive 3 points
We don't have anywhere near the squad depth of the usual top 4 - at the minute we are having to patch and fix to get through. It's going to be messy and there'll be unacceptable performances like against Newcastle - but the rest of the season has shown where we are. If we can add this summer and not lose any key players, then our squad will be deeper next season.

The best thing about today (apart from Hamza not cocking it all up) was that we came and won after a performance that was on par with Bournemouth last year. Last season, it started a downward spiral that we couldn't break. This time, we broke it straight away.

A much better second half. Albrighton was dog shit, win or no win. Fofana was absolutely superb as was Ndidi. I also thought Vardy was good, his movement was terrific and he did some lovely things to create space. On another day he could have had a couple of assists. Nacho also played well.

There's no denying Maddison made a massive difference. He was excellent when he came on and so much more involved than Perez.

The fact Maddison was good when he came on seems to confirm the theory that he's just not fit yet after his injury. That's a positive, that he might be back to his best next year.

This has to be the shit of a bull, surely:
View attachment 16045
Seeing as he was in the squad, and there was another bullshit one doing the rounds about Maddison apparently spitting in Brendan's face, I think we can assume it was.

Also, why the **** would there be another party but Whelan be there?

Oh, and just look at his Twitter handle, not sure he's the best source.

I realise the danger of quoting an unchecked Robbie Savage fact, but it was interesting to hear that Manchester United's starting eleven tonight, cost £80m MORE than City's.

Nice :cool:

Good result but I still think we will need 4 more.

Man Utd better turn up on Thursday after that shit show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566