Pre Match Manchester United v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pub suggestions for tomorrow. our train gets into Piccadilly so looking near there as will get the train to the ground

Oh FFS, Kramaric and Ulloa MUST start as many games as they are fit to start for the rest of the season.

Wrong. It's our center mid that has been overrun so many times and cost us this season. Cambo has struggled in a 2 man midfield, DD has been one of the lows this season and far from whats required at this level. With 3 center mids we've looked utterly shite, unbalanced and unable to create.

With James suspended, Hammond has surprisingly become key (the value of frustrating sideways passes now revealed) allowing us to play Schlupp, Albrighton (preferably) , Kramaric (ideally) and Ulloa (essentially) in a 4,2,3,1 formation.

What I'm trying to say is, we are so ****ing lightweight in midfield that a Cambo, DD, Schlupp and right sided player (pray god not Vardy) stands a good chance of getting dicked on... and would need one of the forwards to drop deeper. If Kramaric can do that and create chances it's his role to keep, but he's unproven at that and it's a big ask. Nugent who's already done that job to good effect against Blind & Manu should be considered once more.

To play with 2 wide players, our best goal threats (Ulloa and Kramaric) and not get battered in the middle, we need a dynamic, ball winning all rounder middy... we don't have one!

However this season ends, we'll have that absolutely wonderful day to look back on.

I started going in 2000, so missed Walsh and Claridge in the playoffs, Walsh v Arsenal, the league cup wins etc. The Cambiasso and Vardy goals are the most ecstatic I've ever felt at a football game. I'll always treasure the memory of seeing the ball leave Esteban's foot and zip into the back of the goal, leaping into my dad's embrace and going absolutely bananas.

So beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:

However this season ends, we'll have that absolutely wonderful day to look back on.

I started going in 2000, so missed Walsh and Claridge in the playoffs, Walsh v Arsenal, the league cup wins etc. The Cambiasso and Vardy goals are the most ecstatic I've ever felt at a football game. I'll always treasure the memory of seeing the ball leave Esteban's foot and zip into the back of the goal, leaping into my dad's embrace and going absolutely bananas.

So beautiful.

Absolutely, when my good friend Esteban slotted that ball home it was right up there for me, which I find a bit strange.

Me and dad in a genuine embrace of utter delirium is something special, not to be Downplayed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670