Match Thread Manchester United v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing a right footed player at left back is starting to piss me off.

Of all the problems we have from that first half, it's not something that concerns me.

Being completely spineless in midfield, despite having one of the most decorated players in European football on the bench, is a much bigger issue. Or Dean Hammond.

So, Huth and Upson at centre-half for the rest of the season. They probably played together as a pairing at Stoke too.

Even tho my picture is crap I see one goal offside and two others own goals. This team however hasn't yet showed anything.

Playing a right footed player at left back isn't a problem, it's only one when they refuse to even attempt to cross with their left foot.

Pearson is currently reinforcing what he already told them before the game, we are beat.

Kramaric must be wondering what the **** hes gone and done here.

1st time this season that I'm truly pissed off with Pearson, his side look like a joke, a joke containing a series of words that have never met.

Sub the manager at half time

I'm watching it on TV here and I don't think the first one was offside. If it was you certainly can't blame the assistant as it was so tight.

We better (try to) enjoy Kramarić for the next 15 and a half league games cos there's no way he'll be playin in the Championship.

I can't decide if Schwarzer made an error or did all he could to stop the initial shot?

Last edited:
Yeah. The only thing stopping me being on the Poostain out train is that this isn't a game we could realistically expect anything from.

Defeat to Palace however?

****ing joke of a team selection and a ****ing joke of a performance. Man U have been utter shite as well. Utter shite.

I don't care if the first was offside or not, it was our sloppy play that gave them the opportunity in the first place.

Cambiasso jogs on and shuts the stable door behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669