Pre Match Manchester United v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Back to the serious stuff, obviously a few players will return,imo only Okizaki and Musa did enough last night to push for recalls, certainly both should be on the bench. Hopefully Mendy will be on the bench to give us an opportunity to rest Drinkwater at some stage as he appeared exhausted last night.
Man U are sure to improve at some stage but i they dont we can win this. I would be happy with a 1-1 draw Slimani

**Doom monger alert**

We are in line for an absolute battering here, which is shit seeing as I'm going.

Probably what Watford thought as well before they played them!

Possibly the best time to play them before Jose sorts out the mess and the dead wood!

Back to the serious stuff, obviously a few players will return,imo only Okizaki and Musa did enough last night to push for recalls, certainly both should be on the bench. Hopefully Mendy will be on the bench to give us an opportunity to rest Drinkwater at some stage as he appeared exhausted last night.
Man U are sure to improve at some stage but i they dont we can win this. I would be happy with a 1-1 draw Slimani

I thought Gray had a very good game and would prefer him on the bench to Musa for the Manure match (prefer Musa to Ulloa though). I'd be happy with Zieler starting who also had a good game but pretty sure Kasper will start. If Mahrez has a good game I can see us winning; I think Slimani will bag another double.

Slimani has changed my outlook on corners and long throws. Before I had to hope that Huth connected well, now slimani is a danger and because he is Wes and Huth are even more of a danger and Vardy becomes available for the loose ball.

I think Okazaki may work well alongside Slimani too - perhaps he could get a chance over Vardy at sometime.

Sorry Homey but the words 'Jeff' and 'striker' should never be used in the same sentence!

Yes. That was a 5-3 win for the HOME team!

We have won only twice at Old Trafford in the last 40 years!

So it is not not an easy place to go and get a win, which is why I think with their team in 'turmoil', now is probably as good a chance as we will get this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566