Match Thread Manchester United v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
That could only be at the Premier League for their scheduling.
Little else that the PL could have done to get the postponed game in before the last day of the season.

We need to be ahead in this game before they throw on the big boys.

On paper we should win this, but they've still got the likes of Telles, Matic, Mata, DDG etc in there - not exactly an awful lineup.

We just have to ****ing win.

Big statement to leave Maddison out, but it's the right call. No doubt Perez will stink the place out, and Maddison will come on and play a blinder for 20-30 mins. Then we switch them back next game and we will get the reverse from them again.

Little else that the PL could have done to get the postponed game in before the last day of the season.
I totally agree. But any moaning at Solskjaer from any other manager would be ridiculous. I bet Klopp will mention it through if the big guns are back for Thursday.

I’m not confident, but my lad has got football training so I can’t watch it anyway. Maybe that’s for the best.

i mean, ****ing hell, look at their team

If we don’t win this ****er against that pile of shit we really should give up the whole ****ing thing and go and play netball or something

Very weak Man U side, though they do have all their top boys on the bench. Expect Pogba, Cavani and Fernandes will come on if they are aren't winning by 60 mins or so..

I totally agree. But any moaning at Solskjaer from any other manager would be ridiculous. I bet Klopp will mention it through if the big guns are back for Thursday.

I had talksport on in car a moment ago and it was hilarious.

So, we're missing Evans, Justin and Barnes. We also have Maddison and Ricardo effectively missing due to their inability to get match fit so both are benched. And we have a Jamie Vardy who is a shadow of his normal self due to playing with injury. In addition, one of our key players is fasting and cannot eat or drink anything until after the game.

They could have played it at the weekend and brought Liverpool's weekend game forward to this week.
What have West Brom done to deserve disruption to their schedule?

I guess it was more or less to be anticipated under the circumstances but OGS has thrown us a bit of a lifeline - not that that was his intention of course. We have to take full advantage. Please tell me we can't mess this up.

I reckon this weakened side of United's actually puts more pressure on our lot. Everybody (other than Leicester fans) is expecting us to win. It's not as easy as that and certainly not for a team that is so low one confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363