Mandaric's 'rescue deal' queried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever people ay about Andrew Taylor his figures are exactly correct.

£4.5 million invested initially to all areas of the club with a further £4.5 million at a later date (secured by his American Company).

That is the total MM is going to put in.

Oh, forgot to say... £650,000 of that is initially committed to buy the Ordinary £1 A Shares back from the current shareholders.

However, glad MM is here. Even if he is looking to make a sack load of money from this deal there was no other option for us!

I want him to make a shit load of cash out of us, because the only way he will ever do that is by getting us into the Prem

Gosh, what a dreadful thing to contemplate :icon_roll

What like Harry Redknapp :102:

Totally unlikely to leave the south coast I would have thought = don't blame him either.

Although I think Kelly is just not up to it; it's no bad thing to keep him on until the summer. He will be under intense pressure to deliver; he is a potential scapegoat to carry the can if things don't improve...and if he unexpectedly raises his game then fair play to him.

Well if he isn't, I wouldn't want him here.

Why don't people like to see others making money :102:

I said these figures (or there abouts) a few weeks ago (woohoo for me I hear you cry!).

My only concern (as with a few others) is why did MM continually promote a £25million figure and why do fans castigate people that have concerns with it?!

MM will be good for the club if it all goes well, but if not then we will be sold up a river and no doubt the fans will then moan that these rich businessmen won't cough up their cash even though they are City fans.

Totally unlikely to leave the south coast I would have thought = don't blame him either.

Go out and drive your car round - hastening the effects of global warming might make a move inland attractive:icon_wink

I want him to make a shit load of cash out of us, because the only way he will ever do that is by getting us into the Prem

:038::038::038:

Exactly Homer, I too hope he doesn't make loads and loads of money from us! :icon_roll

Spot on Homer, I hope he makes a shit load when he sells us to some Russian/dubai oil tycoon.

Spot on Homer, I hope he makes a shit load when he sells us to some Russian/dubai oil tycoon.

no thanks, thats when leicester city will lose its identity, and what we stand for.

harry redknapp could easilly end up here in the summer. alls not well at pompey. read some of their forums and listen to some of there fans.

its been said in this thread allready that mm will be cautious in the transfer market. i agree, he will be looking for experience that are out of contract and looking for a new challenge.i also think 70% of todays squad will be gone by the start of next season, most going down a league.

kellys days are numbered im sure of that but for now lets get behind him.

no thanks, thats when leicester city will lose its identity, and what we stand for.

harry redknapp could easilly end up here in the summer. alls not well at pompey. read some of their forums and listen to some of there fans.

its been said in this thread allready that mm will be cautious in the transfer market. i agree, he will be looking for experience that are out of contract and looking for a new challenge.i also think 70% of todays squad will be gone by the start of next season, most going down a league.

kellys days are numbered im sure of that but for now lets get behind him.

are you saying that you wouldnt take on the champions league(I know im getting ahead of myslef) if we had the chance with some big money man?

are you saying that you wouldnt take on the champions league(I know im getting ahead of myslef) if we had the chance with some big money man?

Err, just a bit

Let's concentrate on actually staying in the Champion-ship first........

Err, just a bit

Let's concentrate on actually staying in the Champion-ship first........

I was talking hypothetically!:icon_wink :icon_lol:

what im against is fans dreaming and looking for the easy way out, ie buying sucsess instead of earning it.

of course i would like to think at sometime we could get into the champions league, but do it by sensible means, not the abramovich way.

this is my opinion, but think about it wheres the fun in buying sucsess.when mon put together a squad that competed with the best of the prem, it was on a shoestring and the winning of the league cups was sweeter for that reason. if we had a sugar daddy that bought trophies for the club i would feel sick. my opinion only.:)

or hysterically..

Fair enough then :icon_wink

Both well reasoned and valid points.

what im against is fans dreaming and looking for the easy way out, ie buying sucsess instead of earning it.

of course i would like to think at sometime we could get into the champions league, but do it by sensible means, not the abramovich way.

this is my opinion, but think about it wheres the fun in buying sucsess.when mon put together a squad that competed with the best of the prem, it was on a shoestring and the winning of the league cups was sweeter for that reason. if we had a sugar daddy that bought trophies for the club i would feel sick. my opinion only.:)

fair enough I spose, but is difficult to do that in todays game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669