Manure and Chelski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else think that the Roma GK was at fault for 6 of the goals? He seemed to be so far off his line for every one bar Rooneys, where if he had left his line he could have gathered it. I think Carricks 2nd was the only one he perhaps stood no chance with.

best performance we've seen from an english team in the champions league?

only possible rival i can think of is Liverpool v Milan.

Cracking goal, I thought it had gone wide.

Well thats 3 'English clubs' in the semis.

to be fair to Man U, they had five englishmen in the starting line-up as well as 3 others from the "home nations". the only players i would consider to be foreign were Heinze, Ronaldo and Van Der Sar.

And how would you feel when you're already 6-1 down and the opposition keep bringing on attacking players :icon_lol:

Chelsea have Joe Cole, Ashley Cole, Lamps and Terry with SWP on the bench. Great performance from both Man U and Chelsea. Especially Chelsea, to win away to Valencia and come back from 1-0 down in the second half. Whatever you think about Mourinho (and I'm a fan but he does go OTT sometimes) the team spirit and inability to contemplate defeat is impressive.

It'll be tough for Man U whoever they face but it would be great.

Mourinho v Fergie would have the best hype factor especially with the Prem and potential FA Cup final as well.

I'd like to see Man Utd clinch the Title at Stamford Bridge and see the look on that smug,arrogant fecker Murinho's face..priceless.:)

Benitez spot on about Murinho IMO...(from the bbc)

Mourinho has already claimed Liverpool will be favourites as they are only challenging for the Champions League.

But Benitez said: "We were good friends until we started winning, then he started changing his mind.

"It's the same with the managers of the top sides. He has good relationships with managers of teams he beats."

He added: "He fights with the managers of the top sides. He has already started it with us, yesterday!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00