Confirmed Transfer Marc Albrighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four in two days?

Potentially a good buy.

That's our 4th freebie so far.

There were plenty on here saying we only needed 2-3 additions this summer! My prediction of 7-10 looking much more likely and maybe slightly conservative. They'll be a few more.

I don't think we can really count Barmby as a first-team signing. He'll likely be nowhere near the first-team squad.

Very pleased with this one.

I like the shape of these signings. No outlay and very low risk. Not eating into our new found wealth too much at the mo

Potentially a good buy.

That's our 4th freebie so far.

There were plenty on here saying we only needed 2-3 additions this summer! My prediction of 7-10 looking much more likely and maybe slightly conservative. They'll be a few more.

We definitely have/had a very slim squad numbers-wise. No one can dispute that Upson is a massive improvement on Whitbread or St Ledger.

I don't think we can really count Barmby as a first-team signing. He'll likely be nowhere near the first-team squad.

Barmby will play with the development squad

4 signings in the last couple of days... What is Pearson doing? Doesn't he know...

It's only ****ing May!!

I think Albrighton will be a good signing for us though.

All my footballing watching life, promising players and managers have seen a move from Leicester to Villa as a move up in the world. Albrighton could be rubbish for us (and I think he'll be far from that), but I'm going to love him just for reversing that.

I have a good feeling about this signing. A player who will create and pose plenty of problems for the opposition. I remember reading how he tore Luke Shaw to pieces this season. Not many players have managed that.

On the whole we seem to be in agreement this is a good signing. I agree.

Albrighton has shown some (not always lots) of good spells. Hopefully we can get the best from him.

Also I like Pearson's transfer policy so far. Considering the players that have left were Svennis signings, what's the bet that our wage bill actually hasn't changed much yet?

So now we need a striker who can get on the end of his crosses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566