Marcus Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports in papers this morning are linking him with Bristol City :eek: :eek:

Nottingham Fox said:
Reports in papers this morning are linking him with Bristol City :eek: :eek:

Could journalists get any lazier :?: :eek: :eek: :roll: :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

CL. If we dont get stewart here at leicester I am going to get realy pizzed of and have an effing tantrum

step said:
CL. If we dont get stewart here at leicester I am going to get realy pizzed of and have an effing tantrum

No tantrums please. It isn't going to happen. :D :D :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Whilst Marcus Stewart would be a decent signing, I would personally like to see CL bring in similar type of player but somebody who is younger and somebody who can become a cornerstone of the team, I personally would like to see us make a move for Matt Jansen.

id rather have stewart than jansen, while blackburn have struggled for goals in the past he hasnt exactly helped them out. understand what you are saying about youth and think its an idea, but when there isnt a young player good enough sometimes we'll have to get pensioners in. if the whole team looks good and we have one old guy who can score goals it should go pretty well

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Whilst Marcus Stewart would be a decent signing, I would personally like to see CL bring in similar type of player but somebody who is younger and somebody who can become a cornerstone of the team, I personally would like to see us make a move for Matt Jansen.

Matt Jansen is Blackburn's version of Lee Morris really, always injured...

lcfcrules said:
PFKAKTF FOX said:

Matt Jansen is Blackburn's version of Lee Morris really, always injured...

That is one thing CL must avoid, buying players who have fitness problems. :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

step said:
Now we are talking, Marcus Stewart, I think he would be worth it, and so most of the Sunderland fans, check the link to the Sunderland message board to a thread with 115 messages of thanks and praise for him.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...15&page=1&pp=10

Their general opinion of him is:

Poor start to this season
Getting old and to slow for the premier
Paid to much
A few are glad he is leaving

Quality player with excellent skills
Intelligent player
Works hard
Good influence on the young ones
Seventeen goals this season
A few think he can contribute in the premiership

All think he can still do the business in the championship

Get him in CL

Perfect summary of Marcus Stewart. He is pretty settled in the north-east though. Has a massive house in my village, paid for by his very high wages considering we got him right at the end of the boom when we got him and Flo for £10m :oops: I would think he'd favour a return home to Bristol or somewhere quite northern.

he can stay in the north, i'll give him a lift to matches

I too would like to see youngers guys here, but Marcus Stewart would suit us well. Connolly & Stewart upfront with a young lad on the bench would be great, I don't think it will happen though because Levein will probably show faith in De Vries.

Oh & about the Taylor comment yeah ^ is for sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670