Maresca out

Literally anyone to come in and give the players a kick up the arse to get us to limp across the line.

I think 7 or 8 points from our remaining 4 games could be enough given the others drop in form too, it shouldn't be that hard.

No way he goes. We're top of the table.
There are causes for concern obviously but sacking a manager in this position is just as likely to go horribly wrong as improve things.

Add to that that we can't really afford it, and things would have to be a lot worse for it to be justified all things considered.

The best thing we can do is get behind the team and try to push them over the line.

We have no say as to whether the manager, the board or any other changes are made at LCFC but, I would suggest that asking for a change of manager is the wrong priority.

I am exceedingly disappointed that no member(s) of the financial side of the business has/have paid the price for our ridiculous financial over spend. In addition to which, Soyuncu and Tielemans have already left without a fee and it seems highly likely that Praet, Iheanacho, Ndidi and even Vestergaard may follow suit this summer, whilst Danny Ward 'rests' until his contract runs out.

Until either new owners (a last resort - it seems almost traitorous to suggest) or better advisors are in place, a new manager would be a sticking plaster upon a life threatening injury.

We have no say as to whether the manager, the board or any other changes are made at LCFC but, I would suggest that asking for a change of manager is the wrong priority.

I am exceedingly disappointed that no member(s) of the financial side of the business has/have paid the price for our ridiculous financial over spend. In addition to which, Soyuncu and Tielemans have already left without a fee and it seems highly likely that Praet, Iheanacho, Ndidi and even Vestergaard may follow suit this summer, whilst Danny Ward 'rests' until his contract runs out.

Until either new owners (a last resort - it seems almost traitorous to suggest) or better advisors are in place, a new manager would be a sticking plaster upon a life threatening injury.
Forget it.

Those people almost never suffer or pay the price for their incompetence & mismanagement. In any line of business. The bigger the business, the more easily they survive. Especially when the leadership is also weak & incompetent.
Everything just limps along until the ultimate collapse. & when they then do leave, they get a massive payoff for having done nothing.

Corporate reality. As divorced from actual reality as ****ing Narnia.

We're not gonna sack the manager when we're top of the league are we.

Admittedly by the end of today we might note

He has shown no sign of doing anything different or having a clue how to change this. I wouldn't normally want to change a boss so soon or from this position, but it's such a huge slump I can't see how he is our man to go forwards

It’s a bit similar to the collapses under Rodgers. Finishing 5th looks great, but we blew a 14 point lead.

Being top of the league looks great. But didn’t we have like a 17 point lead on 3rd? The collapse is astonishing.

When you know it’s not right, you know it’s not right.

Admittedly by the end of today we might note

He has shown no sign of doing anything different or having a clue how to change this. I wouldn't normally want to change a boss so soon or from this position, but it's such a huge slump I can't see how he is our man to go forwards
We’re not currently top… can we do it now?

Oh wait… we are again. Missed our chance.

Missed several chances. If we’d beaten Millwall and Plymouth we’d be promoted by now.

Twats.

As it's back in our hands we should make the change now. Who gives a **** what it looks like. The bloke's a complete fraud and we've got 4 games we can't afford to piss away. Get a Fat Sam lookalike in for a few weeks and get a proper manager in the summer.

Meanwhile over at the other place:

IMG_8740.jpeg

532 “daft **** ****wits” it seems…

Meanwhile over at the other place:

View attachment 18566

532 “daft **** ****wits” it seems…

Getting rid of him now would probably further destabilise a club that is already on the brink of being in crisis. If we don't go up, I think it'll be panic stations all round.

However, if we do go up, I think he has to go. On too many occasions this season he's been out thought by Championship quality managers such as Robins and Farke (not to mention whoever manages QPR, Bristol and Plymouth).

Those aren't moans because we lost to these teams, it's a moan because on each occasion they had done their homework on our plan A, developed a decent plan to deal with our attack and countered us. We've seen it happen often, but where as the opposition has a plan to deal with our plan A, we've failed to develop (or even consider) a plan B.

Should we make it to the Premier League now, we'll be starting with a points deduction. To comply with the financial rules, we're going to have to assemble a squad on a budget that'll make Mickey's Misfits look like the galácticos. Which is going to require a siege mentality, ability to play through a potentially hostile home atmosphere and a heap of different approaches to winning a football match and I don't think Enzo is capable of that based on what we've seen.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4595
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4564