Mark Davies in on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
the guy is world class. can't believe he has signed for us. brilliant!

the guy is world class. can't believe he has signed for us. brilliant!

Yes - well known that he is pushing Gerrard for that England midfield spot.

Just a thought - but does it bode ill that the Wolves are doing us a favour - given the speculation about our top scorer's future?

Yes - well known that he is pushing Gerrard for that England midfield spot.

Just a thought - but does it bode ill that the Wolves are doing us a favour - given the speculation about our top scorer's future?

Or it could be in response to Stearman? Still can't believe all the fuss over Fryatt based on one conversation with his mum.

Or it could be in response to Stearman? Still can't believe all the fuss over Fryatt based on one conversation with his mum.

Or it could be that they just wanted a player to go out on loan, and we happened to want him?

Unless Arsenal are secretly chasing "Big Barry", and Liverpool want Andy King? (they've got Mascherano, so he doesn't need to tackle)

Bye Fryatt

Take it he is a central midfielder? If so, its just what we need.

Neither look like scoring.

Are you being sarcastic? Or just ignoring King? And this guys 2 goal return from 30 odd games isn't likely to alter our goals from midfield ratio.

I'm not saying it's a bad signing, but all it does it give us a bit of depth, we where hardly crying out for him (at least the ones aware of the league position weren't)

Last edited:
I've seen this lad play a few times, I remember watching him a couple of years ago; he was a good young player who could pass a ball.

As I say I haven't seen him for a couple years. However my ex-manager sings his praises and said he is one of the hot prospects who is one of his favourite players however is injury prone and needs a run of games.

It's nice to us sign a younger player who will be hungry to win, get a good loan spell them be in contention for playing for Wolves. Better then an old has-been who is here to win a contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669