Mark Davies injured again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbfox

Out for most of the rest of the season,at least he will draw higher wages than he would at the walkers.Let Wolves pay his wages while on a long term injury,then f-cked off for more money.No sympathy for him.

Out for most of the rest of the season,at least he will draw higher wages than he would at the walkers.Let Wolves pay his wages while on a long term injury,then f-cked off for more money.No sympathy for him.

Or maybe it was the prospect of playing in the Premier League that made him move?

I don't understand why some City fans are pissed off with him? He came to us ON LOAN, worked his socks off and put in some sterling performances in the midfield and then left. We tried to make a bid, he decided to go to a team two divisions above us, and we move on.

Or maybe it was the prospect of playing in the Premier League that made him move?

I don't understand why some City fans are pissed off with him? He came to us ON LOAN, worked his socks off and put in some sterling performances in the midfield and then left. We tried to make a bid, he decided to go to a team two divisions above us, and we move on.

I know CF, some people just open their gobs without thinking properly.

I'd much sooner play in league one than the premier! Brainless!

the bloke deserves what he gets, what ****ing professional footballer would choose the Prem over Division 3? I despair at the lack of thought these ****ing players take with career decisions at times

the bloke deserves what he gets, what ****ing professional footballer would choose the Prem over Division 3? I despair at the lack of thought these ****ing players take with career decisions at times

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Insurance will pay his wages. :icon_roll

... if he is insured.

Many clubs do not now insure their players against injury.

... if he is insured.

Many clubs do not now insure their players against injury.

Most players now self insure against career threatening injuries. Most insurers will not cover run of the mill injuries ( and if they did the costs would be prohibitive ), so the club pays the wages whilst the player is injured

How dare he get injured and claim benefits. I say send him back Iraq or where ever he is from before he truns into a suicide bomber.

No sympathy indeed.

Obviously any player who comes here on the even the shortest of loans should be as blue as the deepest Blue Mongie for the rest of their living days. We should all ignore the fact that the only purpose of him coming here was for us to benefit from the input of a decent player at a lower division level whilst he got match fit to either secure his place with the parent club or move on to better things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669