Confirmed Transfer Marko Futacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The official Portsmouth site says this: "The 22-year-old Hungarian striker was out of contract at Fratton Park, but Pompey will receive compensation from the Foxes because he is under the age of 24 and was offered a new deal"

So either they don't know the rules, or contrary to previous reports, the deal they offered him was at least as good as the one he was on last year.

The official Portsmouth site says this: "The 22-year-old Hungarian striker was out of contract at Fratton Park, but Pompey will receive compensation from the Foxes because he is under the age of 24 and was offered a new deal"

So either they don't know the rules, or contrary to previous reports, the deal they offered him was at least as good as the one he was on last year.

Probably a sneaky case of Portsmouth knowing he'd never sign and offering to match any deal...thereby triggering the clause.

Welcome Marko:038: Good to see Nige keeping options open, can't see him being a regular starter if we keep Beckford and Nuge in the team and fit.

No room for Bruno at the Inn then? Sven would have snapped him up by now on a healthy contract.

Last edited:
From Pearson's comments, I think he's gone for Yann mark II. Hopefully this one doesn't fluff an important penalty.

My Pompey mate reckons he's a big unit with lots of potential - not great at turning but decent in the air so could be very useful with the right players around him. Sounds more like a Howard mark II to me...

Just watched his goal for pompey against us last season and Bamba's defending was woeful must have been 7 or 8 yards behind the rest of his defensive line keeping the lad who crossed it on side.

EDIT: The finish wasn't too bad though to be fair!

Last edited:
He's probably a cancer at the club, a really nasty one like prostate or something.

Fookin hillarious Biff.........

On topic though, I'd imagine he'll be given half hour or so for the last part of the game tonight.

Let's hope he has been practising shooting in training, or he can feck off right now

Apparently.

I'm not sure if you realise I was being sarcastic when I said that he was a cancer.

liar!!!!±!!!!!!!@!@!££££!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670