Speculation Marshall to Sheff Wed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshall, who joined City in a £1million move from Stoke in January, said he has never had supporters sing his name before and is loving the terrace tribute. He never made a first-teamappearance for the Potters and had brief spells on loan at Northampton, Cheltenham, Carlisle and Sheffield Wednesday, but believes he has found a permanent home with City.
"It seems to be catching on and it is always nice to hear the fans sing your name," he said.
"It is nice because sometimes it can be hard to win fans over, but when you hear your own song it gives you a boost and the fans think a lot of you. I have not had a song before because I have been on loan mostly, so it is nice to hear.
"I have settled in well at City and feel a part of everything here."
Marshall, right, admits he has grown in confidence in recent weeks and feels he is starting to show what he is capable of.
"I have been confident and playing how I know I can play," he said.
"At the start I was unsure about some things on the pitch, but it was always going to happen for me when I settled in.
"Now I am getting a place in the side and playing how I know I can play.
"I am going to keep working hard to keep my performances up.
"I feel settled at the club now. I settled with the lads from day one, it was getting used to other things, like playing in the Championship. My confidence may have been a bit iffy, but I feel settled now."
Marshall has been used on either flank, and down the middle behind the strikers in a free role, and he said he said he would always give 100 per cent regardless of the job handed to him by manager Nigel Pearson.
"I don't mind either role," he said. "When you play on the wing you can play that role, coming inside, and playing in the hole.
"I don't mind, wherever the manager wants me to play I will put a shift in."

no thanks u had ya chance and fooked off to leicester.rather have antonio and has better goals ratio.

Preferred this one myself

Last edited:
Looks like one of our lot has posted on it
Evening Owls, Leicester fan in peace (although my sides are now in pieces ).

Ben lives in Manchester and commutes with Danny Drinkwater, Richie Wellens and Paul Gallagher who also live up there.

Ben has clearly made plenty of mates in the Leicester squad and he seems a very 'likeable' young man.

Ben has the manager's backing and he plays week in/week out.

He's also an fantastic player who has the fans on his side.

Can't see any reason why he'd leave. It's all garbage and this guy is clearly a jealous blunt.

Good luck next season. Looking forward to our trip to Hillsborough, it's always a good away day regardless

they may have better luck pinching Sheffield lad Vardy from under our nose, although doubt that one too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669