Martyn Waghorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know that it's his signing or how it's going to work out yet, let's see what happens first eh?
That's just crazy talk. We should all make up our minds with no basis whatsoever and then stick to it until proven completely incorrect, at which point we should all make a u-turn and claim we were right all along.

I know that's what I'll be doing.

Makes me sick, blatent MM signing, sticking his oar in and getting us this type of player.

Anyone want to come round mine for a Waghorn mask evening, nibbles and mask orgy included.

Last edited:
Makes me sick, blatent MM signing, sticking his oar in and getting us this type of player.

Anyone want to come round mine for a Waghorn mask evening, nibbles and mask orgy included.

Homer will. If he's now self-flagellating that day. Which he well be.

I've explained to you before. All-seater regulations have killed the 'orgy' as we know and love it. We'll all have to sit in our Waghorn masks in silence, wishing we'd chosen a seat nearer to the twiglets.

I suppose every 40 minutes or so, you could play Chelsea Dagger and we could all get up for 30 seconds and dance around like a bunch of nobs before sitting down again and pondering what we've become.

It would be like a soulless version of musical chairs, without the chair swapping, fun and potential for tantrums.

I've explained to you before. All-seater regulations have killed the 'orgy' as we know and love it. We'll all have to sit in our Waghorn masks in silence, wishing we'd chosen a seat nearer to the twiglets.

I suppose every 40 minutes or so, you could play Chelsea Dagger and we could all get up for 30 seconds and dance around like a bunch of nobs before sitting down again and pondering what we've become.

It would be like a soulless version of musical chairs, without the chair swapping, fun and potential for tantrums.

So, an all-round family orientated event. Sounds like fun and that there will be absoutely no disappointment at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669