Match 1 - THURS TB V Hoodpark Rgrs - 2200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

First game of the season at the lovely hour of 10pm. I have to be off Devon at 7am the next day :icon_eek: and then I am off for a week.

I will leave the team with everyone else and any ring I receive off Goals, I will text through to someone any change of details for Match 2. At the minute we have no game, I'll have a word on Thursday night and make them aware I am away. They may need an alterative number if there is an offer of a friendly or a hastily arranged league with a new team.

Anyway whose in this week to get our promotion bid off to a good start?

Yes. Your Dad played but Jon and yourself didn't. Won 10-6 and should have slaughtered em with how many chances we had. They only had 5 players, they were fecked in the second half and they had an excellent goalkeeper.

With Chambo done a Lord Lucan (I reckon he's working with the summer holidays and all that).......

Don't quote me on this but I reckon he mentioned going on Holiday some time around now.:icon_conf

Come on then how you get on?

Another absolute twatting farce. Get there and the other team don't show up. Goals didn't even bother to check they were playing they just left them an answer phone message.

A team from above gave us a run about but it was a bit half arsed and we romped it without trying, it ended up 6 a side! But to be honest, I'd sooner have been told before the game and not travelled out for a 10 oclock kick off.

Another absolute twatting farce. Get there and the other team don't show up. Goals didn't even bother to check they were playing they just left them an answer phone message.

A team from above gave us a run about but it was a bit half arsed and we romped it without trying, it ended up 6 a side! But to be honest, I'd sooner have been told before the game and not travelled out for a 10 oclock kick off.

Feck me I would have been well pissed off at half an hour travelling at that time of night for that kind of farce all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669