Match 1 - v Roman Hill - 2200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee Hazzermole.....Lee Cattermole?

I'm not feeling 100% at all today. Whos the final squad of 7?

Was this a newly formed team you played today?

Top of the league for one week...well done boys...keep it up...maybe some consistant.

Was this a newly formed team you played today?

Yes and it was apparent - if not for their lack of disorganisation and a shit goalie, their two numbskulls who were timed at 20 minutes late on a couple of tackles.

Went 3-2 down, back 4-3, had to give Jon a rest and we had our best spell then.

When we're doing 5 min subs, there does appear to be a problem, we bring two on for probably two most bollocked and that means when the next changearound comes we have to bring off both of our tailsmen.

It's about 10pm kick-offs, Appetite for Destruction and Monster Trucks coming out of closing Petrol Stations.......and fecking a knee injury - I don't whether to think it's just a dead leg or some type of strained ligaments. :icon_conf It's took me a good 15 minutes to walk from the car to work.

Yes and it was apparent - if not for their lack of disorganisation and a shit goalie, their two numbskulls who were timed at 20 minutes late on a couple of tackles.

Went 3-2 down, back 4-3, had to give Jon a rest and we had our best spell then.

When we're doing 5 min subs, there does appear to be a problem, we bring two on for probably two most bollocked and that means when the next changearound comes we have to bring off both of our tailsmen.
It's about 10pm kick-offs, Appetite for Destruction and Monster Trucks coming out of closing Petrol Stations.......and fecking a knee injury - I don't whether to think it's just a dead leg or some type of strained ligaments. :icon_conf It's took me a good 15 minutes to walk from the car to work.

Pair up and organise it beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts