Match 12 v FC Bhuna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

7.45 pm - Whose in? Whose Out?

PDS texted me yesterday that his ankle went yet again on Sunday. So he needs rest. There was fitness concerns over Chris and Drew is off on business and unlikely to make it back in time.

Count me in, doesnt look like we are going to have a strong team, but lets hope we can pull through

I seriously doubt if I'll be available.

Both knees are in trouble, I think my right cruciat is now damaged, hopefully just a strain, but it feels bad.

I'll just have to say I'm out to avoid pissing you around.

I seriously doubt if I'll be available.

Both knees are in trouble, I think my right cruciat is now damaged, hopefully just a strain, but it feels bad.

I'll just have to say I'm out to avoid pissing you around.

OK, fairly muff....I was gonna suggest to you if you were 50/50. Come back for the Blackjacks return.

No worries.

Hazza, wheres the updated states sheet unless i have missed something,cheers

DD scored the first, PDS scored as well, spanky got the final two but i cant remeber who scored the other one...melts? tom?

should take your goal away after that feckup that lead to us getting murdered :icon_lol::081::081:

Alright bigboy 90 what about your **** up when you tried Ronaldinho-esque skill when you should have tapped the ball into the open net a few weeks ago. :icon_bigg

Let me know as early as you can.

I'll do the stats-sheet sometime tomorrow morn. The only redeeming feature of it really is I haven't scored a fecking goal!!

Me neither. Although iv made less appearances:icon_bigg

should take your goal away after that feckup that lead to us getting murdered :icon_lol::081::081:

Alright bigboy 90 what about your **** up when you tried Ronaldinho-esque skill (and ****ed it up) when you should have tapped the ball into the open net a few weeks ago. :icon_bigg

Last edited:
Alright bigboy 90 what about your **** up when you tried Ronaldinho-esque skill when you should have tapped the ball into the open net a few weeks ago. :icon_bigg
:081::081::081: damn i ****ed that one up, lucky melts didnt kill me...

And the two times I was unmarked on the edge of the area last week and the greedy ****er wouldn't pass the thing and shot from the wing instead, including a sprint from my own goal line which resulted in my knee ****ing up.

I'll kill the ****er soon I will

Last edited:
And the two times I was unmarked on the edge of the area last week and the greedy ****er wouldn't pass the thing and shot from the wing instead, including a sprint from my own goal line which resulted in my ****ing up.

I'll kill the ****er soon I will

i didnt hear you call for it :102::icon_lol: and when i did pass you fecked it up anyway :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570