Match 3 - Syston Old Boys - 1900

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in. Seems ages since we played at 19:00

Lost 9-6 (I think) in the end, had a chance but poor defending all round cost us.

One of their players was none other than Ian Stringer, what a mardy arse c*nt he is, moaned at every single decision and was screaming at the ref. Was very funny when Jon tackled him, he rolled over and picked the ball up demanding a freekick, so the ref gave us one for him handballing!

Lost 9-6 (I think) in the end, had a chance but poor defending all round cost us.

One of their players was none other than Ian Stringer, what a mardy arse c*nt he is, moaned at every single decision and was screaming at the ref. Was very funny when Jon tackled him, he rolled over and picked the ball up demanding a freekick, so the ref gave us one for him handballing!

Did he not just spend all the game talking about the weather, the pitch being green or what colour shirt some bloke in the crowd was wearing.

Did he not just spend all the game talking about the weather, the pitch being green or what colour shirt some bloke in the crowd was wearing.

He constantly used gamesmanship despite moaning about it on the radio. Tony Thorpe or whoever was the same aswell, certainly didn't like it rough from behind.

Tony Thorpe or whoever was the same aswell, certainly didn't like it rough from behind.

Didn't like it but was a proper bloke about it. Reminded a couple of us that it was football and that it's there to be enjoyed, not moaned at constantly. At the end of the game, he was gave Jacob a massive pat on the back and said he was the best player. It's a comment which I had seen of anyone down there say before post-match and their team were honest and bar Stringer didn't moan about the odd late challenge. I'd much rather play them than Aimless or other idiots.

We beat ourselves for a lack of teamwork, getting too court up in the emotion and not supporting each other.

Bar Stringer and Thorpe, they were nothing and we were comfortable at 2-0 after about 8 minutes. Then completely lost our heads and once we were behind, there was then no support and belief in each other. Communication was at an all-time low.

Matt I think I should apologise for swearing at your dad in out little disagreement. It was your fault anyway for not just playing the ball back when you had the chance!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669