Match 4 - 247 Staff MATCH ON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can dig a pair out for you.

Drummin if your playing 40 mins directly before our game tonight are you going to be able to give it your all for us aswell?
no, we should drop him

lost 9-2 melts got a brace and the mother of all blisters :)
I cannot put ANY weight on it all, I was braking with my left foot on the way home, don't try and do that unless you have to FFS, I nearly went through the windscreen everytime I braked!!!

Agony!!

Take it like a man. No pain no gain, oh yea we lost. You should of come off its not like we didn't have enough subs..........

Take it like a man. No pain no gain, oh yea we lost. You should of come off its not like we didn't have enough subs..........
I couldn't, I wouldn't have been able to come back on again. Besides, who else was able bodied enough to move around up front

I was shatterd this match i only last about 5 mins everytime i came on. i thought i done well and linked up with chris and tom a couple of times. defence went missing again tho.

Twice towards the end I went down under challenges and held the ball up, only for no fecker to help me out.

Sloppy at the back today, no organisation at all.

Just awaiting Newts tactical advice now :icon_wink:icon_bigg

We were poor today. We need to get fit, that's our main problem. We badly missed PDS IMO.

When you have to run past your own player to make a challenge it kind of says something.

When you have one player up front you need three players that will defend as well as attack.

On to many occasions people bombed forwards and ambled back with hands on hips after another failed attack. The opposition then broke away with 3 players leaving 3 on 1.

I don't think we should be running forwards in waves attacking. When we drew we played zonal and passed the ball about well to each other, and made space well.

It just hasn't happened since!!

Another problem we have is that our heads are down as soon as we are a couple of goals down.

Apologies for another shambolic performance, can't be long before I'm dropped :icon_wink

Oh well I did get an assist...... :icon_lol:

I've bruised my back quite badly. I think it was from when I fell over the ball whilst attempting some Ronaldinho-esque skill. :icon_redf :icon_lol:

I've bruised my back quite badly. I think it was from when I fell over the ball whilst attempting some Ronaldinho-esque skill. :icon_redf :icon_lol:

That was hilarious, have to admit I did laugh at that one......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566