match online

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIF

Any of the foxiles here know of a good quality online link to watch the match at the weekend. I've heard that it's going to be on sky. I know of one link which'll probably work but wondered if anyone has a link where the quality will be good enough to see the numbers and not just the colours of the players.

thanks in advance

South West France. I can watch the bordeaux game in the pub this weekend.

Any of the foxiles here know of a good quality online link to watch the match at the weekend. I've heard that it's going to be on sky. I know of one link which'll probably work but wondered if anyone has a link where the quality will be good enough to see the numbers and not just the colours of the players.

thanks in advance

There are lots of sites like this one out there with schedules and set up instructions.

You'll need to install some P2P software to be able to watch such as TV ants or PPLive, the quality is grand but the commentary won't be in English, has been Chinese whenever I've used it. The picture will be at least 20-30 seconds behind real time as well(probably nearer a minute) so you won't be able to watch and tune in to English commentary, from an online radio station, at the same time.

HTH

There are lots of sites like this one out there with schedules and set up instructions.

You'll need to install some P2P software to be able to watch such as TV ants or PPLive, the quality is grand but the commentary won't be in English, has been Chinese whenever I've used it. The picture will be at least 20-30 seconds behind real time as well(probably nearer a minute) so you won't be able to watch and tune in to English commentary, from an online radio station, at the same time.

HTH

That's assuming the match will be shown, there's a Premiership match at the same time so I'm sure most of the foreign channels will be showing that instead.

That's assuming the match will be shown, there's a Premiership match at the same time so I'm sure most of the foreign channels will be showing that instead.

Very true, I had meant to say that when I mentioned schedules.

Thanks do you know any alternatives?

I actually use that one but couldn't see Leicester listed (and the chinese commentary drives me crazy). I have found p2p of sky in the past but these places close down so often.

Sorry to be a spoilsport but isn't this a very fludie-esque activity?

Not at all no, I'm sure if FIF had the opportunity to purchase a subscription from Sky to watch the match he probably would.
Nobody is being swindled here.

What is fludie?

For those of us who cannot get skysports because we don't live in the UK, alternative means are necessary.

If those means are seen as underhand or something so be it.

lol

I need to smoke something to stay on this board.

Not at all no, I'm sure if FIF had the opportunity to purchase a subscription from Sky to watch the match he probably would.
Nobody is being swindled here.

What is fludie?

For those of us who cannot get skysports because we don't live in the UK, alternative means are necessary.

If those means are seen as underhand or something so be it.

I was only half serious. I consider it the same as downloading TV shows that aren't available on DVD yet, so long as the DVD is purchased when available I understand why people would do it.

I understand your POV.

I'm not that honest though. I will download all sorts of things that I can't see on the TV even if they are available on DVD. I would never buy the DVD so the company isn't actually losing any money and as you will soon understand I have no friends otherwise I'd possibly watch theirs (if they had it).

I could make the argument that the uploader is like a mate whose house I'd go round to watch it, if I didn't live on the otherside of the world and if her husband would let me in. In reality I'm simply not that honourable.

I understand your POV.

I'm not that honest though. I will download all sorts of things that I can't see on the TV even if they are available on DVD. I would never buy the DVD so the company isn't actually losing any money and as you will soon understand I have no friends otherwise I'd possibly watch theirs (if they had it).

I could make the argument that the uploader is like a mate whose house I'd go round to watch it, if I didn't live on the otherside of the world and if her husband would let me in. In reality I'm simply not that honourable.

Have you ever illegally aquired a peanut?

Now you know what I wanted to type then but instead of three simple letters I've had to write over 20 words!

I have never illegally acquired a peanut but I have eaten many that I haven't paid for. In my own singular universe I don't consider the downloading of music, films, games ... to be a bad thing. I consider it a sharing. Yes I've read the arguments put forward by the obscenely rich companies who make great profits from normally pretty rich artists. And I dismiss them.

I don't mind if these same people wish to share the air I breath or the words I speak though I feel that if they could they would want me to pay for that too. They benefit from the artist who benefits from the taste of others (myself included) and I benefit from them in this way. Life is a circle and death's the only way out.

Now you know what I wanted to type then but instead of three simple letters I've had to write over 20 words!

I have never illegally acquired a peanut but I have eaten many that I haven't paid for. In my own singular universe I don't consider the downloading of music, films, games ... to be a bad thing. I consider it a sharing. Yes I've read the arguments put forward by the obscenely rich companies who make great profits from normally pretty rich artists. And I dismiss them.

I don't mind if these same people wish to share the air I breath or the words I speak though I feel that if they could they would want me to pay for that too. They benefit from the artist who benefits from the taste of others (myself included) and I benefit from them in this way. Life is a circle and death's the only way out.

I think I love you FIF.
Although I don't intend to actually share anything with you in that regard.

Death or a spaceship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670