Matt Heath

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Trotter.

He was a right plonker.

oink

mitcho_uk said:
I saw Trotter on sunday at an u8s football match, He still looked shite even compared to the young lads. His son did look good playing at left back though

I can't believe he was allowed to play in the under 8's. He who dares I suppose.

leave the lad alone, it wasn't long ago when everyone was bumming people like heath saying he's the future, to be honest the whole team hasn't played exceptionally well this season and we all know that. he hasn't had the chances so is not playing consistant first team football. we won the game so leave it at that stop looking for negatives all the time.

whit2167 said:
it wasn't long ago when everyone was bumming people like heath

:eek:

I blame Homer.

Personally i think the problem with heath is that he needs an old head to play along side him. A good one,not Dabizas.That bloke is a liability.He does nothing to help heath.i would say that he has sent his career backwards.Roll on next season,i dont think Dabizas will be here anymore, he thinks he is better than the championship.

chappyblue said:
Personally i think the problem with heath is that he needs an old head to play along side him. A good one,not Dabizas.That bloke is a liability.He does nothing to help heath.i would say that he has sent his career backwards.Roll on next season,i dont think Dabizas will be here anymore, he thinks he is better than the championship.

Do you I think you're right. Yet who would take him at a higher level?

alex said:
chappyblue said:

Do you I think you're right. Yet who would take him at a higher level?

Nobody would have him at the minute,but give him time and i think he will be a good player for us.

DurhamFox said:
I can see him going to cov in the summer and us regretting selling him in 5 years time.

I think that hits the nail on the head, he's 23 (i think) still young enough to develope and who better to teach him than CL? Yes right now he is having a stinker and has put in some bad games in the past, but I think CL will keep him as a squad player and see how he developes, he knows the club, so why get rid and have to replace him with another squad player. Heath is'nt starting 11 material at the moment, but I am happy enough for him to stay and try and prove us wrong for next season.
The future is Paddy and an other (summer signing) for the central defence IMO with Heath in the wings.

BTW, On Jimmy Willis, I remember going to Spurs and being beaten 1-0 and Klinsman on an interview on match of the day had said that Jimmy was the hardest defender he had played against that season :eek:

Scary Carey for me by a country mile.

Naughty, what distance is further? 0.1mm or a country mile.
By how much?

Joe_Fox said:
By how much?

Surely Joe with your Excel experience you could come up with a spread sheet to work it out :wink:

Is a country mile further than a standard one?

Naughty Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
By how much?

Surely Joe with your Excel experience you could come up with a spread sheet to work it out :wink:

No it's the same just covered in grass

Babylon said:
Naughty Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
By how much?

No it's the same just covered in grass

Babylon, not on here as much as you used to be, what gives??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669