Mattock facing assault charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has no friends in West Brom then!:icon_wink

He should be careful. Has he never been told what happens to pretty boys like him down on A Wing?

If he knew what it was like to smell the rancid breath of another man and look into his eyes as he pumps your beautifully toned footballers bottom he might try not to get involved in situations where he could be accused of hitting girls.

Perhaps when he's had a few cocks he will be nicknamed Joe Buttocks. It's got a nice ring to it, if you ask me.

He should be careful. Has he never been told what happens to pretty boys like him down on A Wing?

If he knew what it was like to smell the rancid breath of another man and look into his eyes as he pumps your beautifully toned footballers bottom...

Brought back some bad memories?!

Six months ago you couldnt say a bad word about Mattock on this site without receiving a volley of verbal abuse from several posters who believed the local lad was a "future England defender". Now people are hoping he gets bum raped in prison, who said Leicester fans are fickle? :)

If he knew what it was like to smell the rancid breath of another man and look into his eyes as he pumps your beautifully toned footballers bottom he might try not to get involved in situations where he could be accused of hitting girls.

Perhaps when he's had a few cocks he will be nicknamed Joe Buttocks. It's got a nice ring to it, if you ask me.

Has he got a neck like an owl then?.....................:102:

If you **** a man from behind, then you're a gay.

If you **** a man in the missionary....he's your wife.

Everyone knows that.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by FantasyFox

He wont have though when they are finished with him :icon_wink

Not many things make you laugh out loud when you are sat at a computer on your own but this did. The funniest thing I've read all year. Brilliant!

Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

A strange comment. Who is that referring to?

I was looking at the bigger picture, beyond JM.

Whilst I don't condone violence, it reminds me of the little boy running home to his mummy rather than stand up to his agressor.

In this case, 2 blokes and 2 women,not a little boy.

It's not like JM is built like someone off WWE is it?

If and when the names of the accusers/victims come out in the papers, I hope they get laughed at, feckin pathetic!

Maybe they want their 15 minutes of fame (another of today's problems!)

Last edited by a moderator:

I was looking at the bigger picture, beyond JM.

Whilst I don't condone violence, it reminds me of the little boy running home to his mummy rather than stand up to his agressor.

In this case, 2 blokes and 2 women,not a little boy.

It's not like JM is built like someone off WWE is it?

If and when the names of the accusers/victims come out in the papers, I hope they get laughed at, feckin pathetic!

Maybe they want their 15 minutes of fame (another of today's problems!)

Wow. :icon_eek:
So without being in possession of any of the facts surrounding the circumstances of the incident and without knowing the people involved nor their physical condition, you've developed your bizarre opinion.

It must be horrible being inside your head.

Wow. :icon_eek:
So without being in possession of any of the facts surrounding the circumstances of the incident and without knowing the people involved nor their physical condition, you've developed your bizarre opinion.

It must be horrible being inside your head.

Why, just because I have a different view to others?

C'est la vie!

Why, just because I have a different view to others?

No, because you're an irrationally judgemental fascist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669