Mattock to the TREES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mattock to F****t? Ha! There's more chance of loyal Nottingham lad Kris Commons playing for Draby.......... Oh, hang on a minute............

Last edited:
Surprised no trees fans has pointed out that they have only just signed Chris Gunter for over a million pounds, also a left back.

So stupid story

Surprised no trees fans has pointed out that they have only just signed Chris Gunter for over a million pounds, also a left back.

So stupid story

Uhhh... Gunter's a right back? So that could be why

No way Mattock will go to Forest though

Rumour appears at the bottom of the merc's chesterfield report. This stinks of a PR exercise to me. Do not be surprised if Mattock is sold to someone we consider a lesser rival (villa or the blades is my bet) and the fans are expected to say 'oh well, at least if didn't in to Forest.'

Rumour appears at the bottom of the merc's chesterfield report. This stinks of a PR exercise to me. Do not be surprised if Mattock is sold to someone we consider a lesser rival (villa or the blades is my bet) and the fans are expected to say 'oh well, at least if didn't in to Forest.'

Can't quite imagine myself saying that to be honest.....

I think you might be right as they have the money to spend

Thanks for that :icon_roll

Sorry, Homey. I'm a bit tense at the moment and find that I'm taking it out on those closest to me. It's always those you love the most that get the worst treatment. Just ask Josef Fritzl. If I invite you into my cellar you might want to bring some lube.

Oh come on he's been linked with a new team every other day this summer, including Premiership teams like Everton and Villa, i would've thought it was quite clear he won't move by now and these rumours are total bullshit and arent even worth mentioning.

Oh come on he's been linked with a new team every other day this summer, including Premiership teams like Everton and Villa, i would've thought it was quite clear he won't move by now and these rumours are total bullshit and arent even worth mentioning.

Dont say that, could ruin my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670