Mattocks finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody else see when Mattock went off. I think he had disloated his finger and they put the bugger back in there and then. The poor lad virtually collapsed at this point, but he came back on and did a great job. The lads a hero.

Did anybody else see when Mattock went off. I think he had disloated his finger and they put the bugger back in there and then. The poor lad virtually collapsed at this point, but he came back on and did a great job. The lads a hero.

Yeah I saw his dramatic collapse on the touchline, thought he was going to have to go off.

Within 10 secondes he was back on the pitch.:icon_lol:

Was just reading this thread out loud to Ben and he just said' I thought they were going to pull him off':icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Anyhoo...I thought he played well and it's a pity some of those tossers haven't showed the same sort of gumpf more times this season.

I do keep having to remind meself he's only 16 though......cos he's a nice looking lad!:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :biggrin:

Last edited:
I hope he doesn't get lost in the pack next season when we bring in new players.

Was just reading this thread out loud to Ben and he just said' I thought they were going to pull him off':icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Anyhoo...I thought he played well and it's a pity some of those tossers haven't showed the same sort of gumpf more times this season.

I do keep having to remind meself he's only 16 though......cos he's a nice looking lad!:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :biggrin:

:018: your at it again :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ;)

Was just reading this thread out loud to Ben and he just said' I thought they were going to pull him off:

That must be the new regime, cos I think under RK, he would just have got a cup of tea :biggrin:

I agree that he's started really well. And from what we've seen, he does have a bright future.

But let's just remember Stearman looked just as bright about this time 2 years ago - (scoring against Millwall on one of his first games? And breaking his face or something, lol.)

Sorry!

I don't think about how old our first teamn players are though when I'm watching a match.so when I see a decent looking lad sometimes it doesn't register that I'm thinking impure thoughts about someone half my age!!:icon_eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

hey bf hes legal which is okay for you love.

Jon Stevenson wanker
Chris O'Grady prize wanker
Tommi Petrescu never given a chance
Richard Stearman wanker

Come on then, I'll ask the question - Why are they wankers BG?

Enlighten us with your pithy wit and football insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669