Max Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Fox

I have seen on the OS that thier is a artical from LCFC World called Max Power, i assume this has got to do with Maxi Gradel,

As i don't have access to LCFC World, could someone please be so kind and let me know what has been said in the interview or what it regards.

Thank you in advance

Spanky!!:icon_bigg

I have seen on the OS that thier is a artical from LCFC World called Max Power, i assume this has got to do with Maxi Gradel,

As i don't have access to LCFC World, could someone please be so kind and let me know what has been said in the interview or what it regards.

Thank you in advance

Yet it's to do with Max Gradel. Nothing overly exciting. Says he's happy to be back, hope he gets a chance to prove himself. Looking to get in the team for this Saturdays friendly. Wants to go to Slovenia. Enjoyed his time at Bournemouth. New manager and assistants are good, and thats about it.

Yet it's to do with Max Gradel. Nothing overly exciting. Says he's happy to be back, hope he gets a chance to prove himself. Looking to get in the team for this Saturdays friendly. Wants to go to Slovenia. Enjoyed his time at Bournemouth. New manager and assistants are good, and thats about it.

No it's not, he's our new signing Max Power.

Max Power—he's the man whose name you'd love to touch...
But, you musn't touch!
His name sounds good in your ear
But when you say it, you mustn't fear
Because his name can be said by anyone!

Nobody snuggles with Max Power. You strap yourself in and feel the 'G's!

Thank you in advance

And to be fair to the lad, he scored some good goals from what the interview on the OS shows!

Last edited:
maxpower_home.jpg

With some of the goals he scored what the **** was he doing at bournemouth? :bang:

I know it's only a clipped video and you can make anyone look good but there were some cracking goals in the league we are going to play in. With and Dyer down the wings we'll at least have pace and hopefully goalscoring wingers

heard alot about gradel and i'm very excited about seeing him playing for us next season, will be nice to see a real 'flair' player in a blue shirt. has anyone seen alot of him or am i being naive and believing a few bournemouth fans?

Dyer and Gradel could be some real explosive Wingers that we needed, i am also getting excited about two players who love running with the ball, dribbling and taking on players without fear, these two could really help our goal scoring record,

We could even play a 4-5-1 with these guys having Dyer and Gradel on the wings, with Oakly Clemance and Adams in the middle of the park with a player like Howard upfront, this could work.

Only 4 weeks to go!!!

I'm Excited!! ;)

I know so little about our younger players, so few have had a run of games. Sooner or later we will have to give them a run or get rid. I'd like to see more of them tbh.

I know so little about our younger players, so few have had a run of games. Sooner or later we will have to give them a run or get rid. I'd like to see more of them tbh.

I bet you would

You sicken me completely

No it's not, he's our new signing Max Power.

Max Power—he's the man whose name you'd love to touch...
But, you musn't touch!
His name sounds good in your ear
But when you say it, you mustn't fear
Because his name can be said by anyone!

Nobody snuggles with Max Power. You strap yourself in and feel the 'G's!

:038::081: one of homer's finest moments

Porter won player of last season for me. The only guy who when spending time on the pitch didn't look once a **** but I suppose a near matchwinning cameo at Chelsea does that for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669