Maybury bid imminent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe the price,mind we're still 'say we haven't got it until someone moves out'

The story in the scots man looks to me like Hearts are wanting to cash in before he leaves in the summer for nowt. I wouldnt be suprised if they are on the phone to CL now trying to ship him out.

Give em Benjamin and £30,000,he can stay round ours until he finds a place to live

highland fox said:
Give em Benjamin and £30,000,he can stay round ours until he finds a place to live
Thought you would be well up for having a weel built black guy staying in your house :lol: :roll:

we should try and give them someone - we've got a few players who arent realyl needed here but could do a good job in the SPL and they would have better career prospects up there - gemmil comes to mind as does blake

Too right Durham it will be company for Big Ron Atkinson who stays over occasionally.

Could be the end of Stewart at left back, happy days!!!!!!!

Sure will and theres a cold snap due,better get Jordan an Arran Sweater in it will be freezing out on that wing in January.

highland fox said:
Sure will and theres a cold snap due,better get Jordan an Arran Sweater in it will be freezing out on that wing in January.

Apparently he has already invested in a Homer style all over PVC body suit for the chilly period.

Don't rate Stewart never have never will I thought he would have found his level this year but i'm now unsure about even that!!!

As he wears number 2 I presume he's a right back?

I thought the transfer window only applies to premier clubs and we could get new players in at any time.

Wooohooo a left back!!!!!

I'm not a Stewart fan either, this has to be good news!! Is this for real though, have they gave it out anywhere else yet?

The Republic of Ireland internationalist? lol did you see that?

Who-Izzet said:
Wooohooo a left back!!!!!

I'm not a Stewart fan either, this has to be good news!! Is this for real though, have they gave it out anywhere else yet?

The Republic of Ireland internationalist? lol did you see that?

Hes actually a right back, but can play on the left (though not as well). Has looked good for the republic of Ireland, but has not signed for us, and if he is any good there will most likely be a bidding war for his signature...a bidding war that we would have NO chance of winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566