Maybury calls for united approach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Show me you deserve it. :mad: :mad: :098:

OS said:
Maybury Calls For United Approach

Alan Maybury has urged City's supporters to stick by the team despite their disappointing start to the season.

Tuesday night's 1-0 defeat at the hands of Burnley came off the back of a 2-0 loss at Luton Town on Saturday, leaving the Foxes with no points and no goals to their name so far this term.

"Of course, we are all disappointed," said Maybury. "We wanted to make amends after Saturday's defeat but we didn't really perform again and were left chasing the game.

"We started brightly and created a couple of chances but as the first half wore on Burnley got stronger, hit the bar twice in quick succession and that seemed to rattle us.

"We conceded from another set-piece and were up against it after that. In this division, it seems vitally important to get that first goal."

However, the Irish international believes there is no reason to press the panic button after just two matches with the players already focusing all their efforts on this Saturday's visit of Ipswich Town.

He added: "Our form over the last few days is a concern but we are determined to fix it.

"It is only the first week of the season and is certainly not a time to start panicking.

"If we win the next 44 matches then no-one will really care about the opening two games!

"I am sure it is difficult being a supporter of Leicester City. We didn't give the fans much to cheer about last season until towards the end, expectation levels were then raised a little.

"We've now lost the first two and they probably think 'here we go again'.

"Of course, we want the fans to cheer us on but we need to give them something to cheer about first.

"Therefore, the quicker we fix things the better, and a win over Ipswich on Saturday would do us all the world of good."

rotherhamfox

"If we win the next 44 matches then no-one will really care about the opening two games!
Haha wot a nobhead!

rotherhamfox

I think we'd do alot better if weren't on the pitch.

Yorkshire Vixen

if we win the next 44 games ill run around the walkers stark bollock naked!!

alex

We win more than half the next 44 games and i will eat all my wife's pubes, live and online.

Last edited:

lazzer

the only "united approach" he will get is from barnstoneworth :icon_roll

Macky

Gruntled Member
alex said:
We win more than half the next 44 games and i will eat all my wife's pubes, live and online.

I would like to sign up for your newsletter,
do i have to pay a subscription fee , do you have a website that I could go to ?

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I haven't even read the post by Steven from Maybury.

Because this happened last season, all the players taking it in turns to come out with this bollox, the only difference is that this season crisis time is earlier.

Message - F**k off Maybury, earn our support. You are amongst the guiltiest of the guilty. F**k off back to the training ground and don't fu*king bother me with your press releases until it is something I want to read about.

Message to the club - Don't roll out these 2 bit f**king players out to patronise us with these statements, we don't respect them fu*kers any more than we respect you lot

Last edited:

rotherhamfox

Melton Fox said:

Because, this happened last season, all the players taking it in turns to come out with this bollox, the only difference is that this season, crisis time is earlier.

Message - F**k off Maybury, earn our support. You are amongst the guiltiest of the guilty. F**k off back to the training ground and don't fu*king bother me with you press releases until it is something I want to read about.

Message to the club - Don't roll out these 2 bit f**king players out to patronise us with these statements, we don't respect them fu*kers any more than we respect you lot

Amen.

Steven

Melton Fox said:

Because this happened last season, all the players taking it in turns to come out with this bollox, the only difference is that this season crisis time is earlier.

Message - F**k off Maybury, earn our support. You are amongst the guiltiest of the guilty. F**k off back to the training ground and don't fu*king bother me with your press releases until it is something I want to read about.

You know things are bad, I am agreeing with Melton again. :eek: :icon_eek: ;)

SilverFox

Its a strange call because we ARE all united.

As supporters we just want to see what we got a glimpse of towards the end of last season. So where it? Where is the performance that we know is there?

This begs the question...if we are all united then where is the lack of unity that Maybury is calling to have resolved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669