Maybury to Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not doing himself any favours if he is playing under par on purpose...Sunderland might come in for him again in the january window, but they won't if he's playing sh1t...so he's shot himself in the foot.........if the rumours are true!

If he wanted to go then let him, as Stearman is a good enough replacment. Maybury has been sh1te this season

I would be very disappointed if this rumour were too be true, not because I would be sad to see Maybury go, but because I would be very disappointed that he has conducted himself in this manner, especially when he has only been at the club for 9 months, also I think he owes CL a little more loyalty than he is currently demonstrating, bearing in mind the fact he rescued him from obscruity at Leeds and then shown faith in him again when bringing him back down to England as one of his first signings.

Must be a real kick in the bollox for Levein. However if Sunderland are offering decent money then snap their hands off, Stearman is more than an adequate replacement and I am sure CL would welcome some additional funds to improve the squad, especially at the expense of a player who doesnt want to be here.

We have spoken to the club.

This rumour, which seems to have appeared first from GT Fox, via the press association on the Fox message board is complete rubbish. Maybury is happy & doesn't want to leave & there has been no approach from any club.

Other than the Connolly story, all other GT Fox started rumours have been media speculation at best, at worst mischief making. Really can't understand why m/boarders hold so much belief in his posts, they are rarely correct.

All the strikers we were just about to sign over recent months never included either Elvis or Hume.

We still await from him the name of the multi million pound investor the club wouldn't speak to that he was going on about 2 months ago, funny he never supplied the details to us, so we could follow it up isn't it!

Foxes_Trust said:
We have spoken to the club.

This rumour, which seems to have appeared first from GT Fox, via the press association on the Fox message board is complete rubbish. Maybury is happy & doesn't want to leave & there has been no approach from any club.

Other than the Connolly story, all other GT Fox started rumours have been media speculation at best, at worst mischief making. Really can't understand why m/boarders hold so much belief in his posts, they are rarely correct.

All the strikers we were just about to sign over recent months never included either Elvis or Hume.

We still await from him the name of the multi million pound investor the club wouldn't speak to that he was going on about 2 months ago, funny he never supplied the details to us, so we could follow it up isn't it!

Could it be the owner of the mobile phone company, the guy who is married to Linikers sister, he has already invested 100k in city.

Foxes_Trust said:

Good to hear you are looking to follow up that one!

It's time we had some hope or even half a dream of someone actually putting some real money and breathing some life into LCFC.

Redditch Fox said:
Good to hear you are looking to follow up that one!

It's time we had some hope or even half a dream of someone actually putting some real money and breathing some life into LCFC.

I am trying my best to be that multi-millionaire. You never know, maybe by this time next year ..... ;) :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Steven said:
I am trying my best to be that multi-millionaire. You never know, maybe by this time next year ..... ;) :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

If it is possible - could you become that billionaire - multi-millionaire may not be sufficient.

Redditch Fox said:
If it is possible - could you become that billionaire - multi-millionaire may not be sufficient.

By my calculations you would need about 200 million at least for a new squad and 125 million a year in player wages. :icon_eek: ;)

win the lottery and then bet on something with odds of 500-1 or higher, if you win you a new saviour for lcfc :D

saw him today upstairs in The Shires storming off from his girlfriend/wife? looking completely pissed off as if he had an argument or something.
He is a right midget thought he was taller than that.

Steven said:
By my calculations you would need about 200 million at least for a new squad and 125 million a year in player wages. :icon_eek: ;)
im sure abrahmovic could spare us that-it's just short change to him

pds said:
saw him today upstairs in The Shires storming off from his girlfriend/wife? looking completely pissed off as if he had an argument or something.
He is a right midget thought he was taller than that.

No they ID-ed him for shandy bass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670