McAnuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

I cannot believe West ham let him go to cardiff!

Young pacy right sided Midfield player who whenever i've seem him looks the dogs testicluar mass!

Shame we didnt get a sniff really.

i remenber going to a girlfriends house for the first time and waiting for her to get ready ,sitting nervously with her dad and their dog who was in fact sniffing and licking his own testicles. To break the embarrassing silence i said " i wish i could do that " to which her dad replied " give him a dog biscuit and he usually lets you " :roll: :roll:

lazzer said:
i remenber going to a girlfriends house for the first time and waiting for her to get ready ,sitting nervously with her dad and their dog who was in fact sniffing and licking his own testicles. To break the embarrassing silence i said " i wish i could do that " to which her dad replied " give him a dog biscuit and he usually lets you " :roll: :roll:

He's here all week!!!!!!!!!

Carlo said:
lazzer said:

He's here all week!!!!!!!!!

Carlo you can have that :wink:

Going back to the subject of McAnuff :roll: I think if we could have afforded him, then he would have been a good natural winger for the future to have in the squad from all reports. I've never seen the guy play but he's always a good acquisition on Champ Man so that's alright with me! :lol:

lazzer said:

Oh Mike Harding - eat your heart out! :lol: :lol:

EMC Fox said:
lazzer said:

ok oscar wilde :roll:

lazzer said:
EMC Fox said:
lazzer said:

ok oscar wilde :roll:

Who you been talking to? :oops: :oops: :oops:

sheffield_fox said:
Going back to the subject of McAnuff :roll: I think if we could have afforded him, then he would have been a good natural winger for the future to have in the squad from all reports. I've never seen the guy play but he's always a good acquisition on Champ Man so that's alright with me! :lol:

I dont think a fee was involved from what i have read, which is why i was surprised.

Ian said:
sheffield_fox said:

I dont think a fee was involved from what i have read, which is why i was surprised.

No we would rather sign Nathan Blake or Lee Morris. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670