McCarthy & Kenton

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsubmariner

Just got back from the game and got to say well done to every City player. Cracking game we fully deserved to win.
You've thrown the gauntlet down lads, now keep the standard.

On the way to the game heard some jerk on Century saying with paddy and daz in centre of defence we haven't got a chance.
Personally, I think they require a special mention for their performance tonight. Well done lads.
The jerk also wished the trees all the best.
If you are reading this (and you know who you are) b#g#ff and support the trees you pessimistic arris) :evil:

You couldnt fault them tonight,best game for city so far. :smt041 I just hope CL keeps the same for sunday and doesnt bring dabizas back.

xsubmariner said:
Just got back from the game and got to say well done to every City player. Cracking game we fully deserved to win.
You've thrown the gauntlet down lads, now keep the standard.

On the way to the game heard some jerk on Century saying with paddy and daz in centre of defence we haven't got a chance.
Personally, I think they require a special mention for their performance tonight. Well done lads.
The jerk also wished the trees all the best.
If you are reading this (and you know who you are) b#g#ff and support the trees you pessimistic arris)
:evil:

Great, we can sit back now this weekend and watch the trees and covscum grovel for safety. I of course will be wearing my blue and white scarf on Saturday.(thats me QPR one) :lol:

chappyblue said:
You couldnt fault them tonight,best game for city so far. :smt041 I just hope CL keeps the same for sunday and doesnt bring dabizas back.

Don't worry- he's banned :lol:

bluefox said:
chappyblue said:

Don't worry- he's banned :lol:

No he's not - he has now served his two game ban and is available on Sunday

If he plays, however, there might be a riot after that performance from the back four

It's amazing what happens when you actually play a centre back at centre back instead of right back, a right back at right back instead of left back, and a left back who is actually left footed

Who would have thought it ?

Yorkshire Vixen said:
great performance - roll on sunday :D

Lucky girl ;-)

I stopped to buy some petrol on the way to the game last night, and bought a Double Decker in your honour, YV

Yorkshire Vixen said:
oh homer thank you i dont know what to say im overcome with emotion

I did also buy it in honour of being a fat greedy bastard, but the thought of you was still there....

:D im going to make it my mission this weekend and buy some fudge, you have planted the seed as it were :roll: :D

ooo err. I had a Turkish Delight in memory of Muzzy - did the trick.

McCarthy and Kenton were superb last night, they looked a class act together. Maybury is so much better at right back, he offers a much more attacking threat. Stewart did well, he got turned to easily a couple of times, but he put in some fantastic crosses. Although he didn't have to do much, Walker pulled off a quality save towards the end, after some poor defending of a free kick. Fecking brilliant, absolutely fecking brilliant. :-D

chappyblue said:
bluefox said:
I thought it was a three match ban ( wishful thinking)
Shame it wasnt a 3 year ban :smt037

I'm sure it can be arranged. Stifado smuggling.

Joe_Fox said:
chappyblue said:
bluefox said:
I thought it was a three match ban ( wishful thinking)
Shame it wasnt a 3 year ban :smt037

I'm sure it can be arranged. Stifado smuggling.

This reminds me of when akinbadbuy played for us and when ever he commited a foul all the city fans would be shouting. Off, Off, Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566