Melt down

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

Some of you on here are truly pathetic. You follow the 'popular' line just to be 'in', and lick the arses of the mods. Get an opinion and while you are there get a life.

Re: Cardiff City home 2-1

Some of you on here are truly pathetic. You follow the 'popular' line just to be 'in', and lick the arses of the mods. Get an opinion and while you are there get a life.

One would assume you are being sarcastic, no?

It would probably be helpful if you quoted the poster that this little outburst is directed at, because nobody has a fecking clue what you are on about.

It would probably be helpful if you quoted the poster that this little outburst is directed at, because nobody has a fecking clue what you are on about.

Oh i think they do. I can't be arsed to multi quote as I need to get up for work in the morning.

It is fair to say your post is typical of the sort of response you give when challanged, the need to belittle anyone who does not agree with you is your own 'little' trademark Macky.

Last edited:

It is fair to say your post is typical of the sort of response you give when challanged, the need to belittle anyone who does not agree with you is your own 'little' trademark Macky.

:icon_eek: :102:
Who's 'challenged' me??? What have they 'challenged' me to? Who's been 'belittled'? What's going on? What are you rambling on about?

Oh i think they do. I can't be arsed to multi quote as I need to get up for work in the morning.

:102:

:icon_eek: :102:
Who's 'challenged' me??? What have they 'challenged' me to? Who's been 'belittled'? What's going on? What are you rambling on about?

You are clealy an intelligent person, please do not insult my intelligence by pretending you don't know what I mean and refer to.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I've not been online since about 3 this afternoon, has something happened while I've been out?

No jeff (and for what it's worth) I wasn't referring to you. You would need to track back through various threads to gain the essence of what I am inferring.

Use the ignore function.

Perhaps this would be a better option. But sometimes the desire to say something outweighs the option to simply ignore,

You are clealy an intelligent person, please do not insult my intelligence by pretending you don't know what I mean and refer to.

Well, I'm obviously not as intelligent as you think, because I haven't got a ****ing scoobies what I'm supposed to have done.

Well, I'm obviously not as intelligent as you think, because I haven't got a ****ing scoobies what I'm supposed to have done.

Ignorance is not always bliss. You DO know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00