Melt down

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't say he wants us to lose 4-3.

Okay, reasonable explanation time.

In numerous previous threads I have stated that I like seeing entertaining football, and would prefer to see a 4-3 than a 1-0. I also stated my favourite game (bar the result) was the play off final against Swindon. I went on to explain that the game had everything that was good about the game, one half red, one half blue, a great comeback, great goals (Steve Thompson).

I love and support city from a far, my life now has different priorities, I have a wife and family and have lived in london for 14 odd years, so I choose to spend my money differently to how I did 20 years ago. When I go to see city now (and even then) I want to come away from the game not ONLY with a win but also having been entertained. I backed this up by saying I would prefer a 4-3 loss to a dour 1-0 win, this didn't mean all the time, obviously.

I then started a thread about entertainment and that I applauded what Sousa was trying to achieve and that he required time.

Then in the post match three people who had previouly crucified Sousa decided to change tact. Not only this but I have seen that whenever certain people (and yes macky is one such) jump on the bandwagon and appear sheepesque in trying to be 'in'.

I don't feel I owe anyone an apology this time, I stand by what I said about macky, I think this is true.

I am entitled to my opinion, no matter how far off the mark some on here may feel that is.

Again, the statement was not all (or even largely) about macky, he decided to throw a hussy fit. At no time did I go "off on one".

If my posts (or content) was unclear, then I apologise for wasting peoples time.

Once again

Last edited:
I suspect the Mod who moved this thread has a sopping wet arsehole now....what have you created Macky?

The only thing that I created was this thread and I've been sitting here naked waiting for a good rimming ever since.
Nothing. Not so much as a tentative slurp.

The only thing that I created was this thread and I've been sitting here naked waiting for a good rimming ever since.
Nothing. Not so much as a tentative slurp.

Ah! So now we know why the Pope is here ....

Not really. It seemed to be me that was the target of his hatred to start with, but then he decided it wasn't just me.
We are legion, apparently.

Did I? :icon_conf
Now I'm really confused. Are you saying Camberwell wanted us to lose 4-3?

no he didn't, he said he would prefer a scintilating 4-3 reverse to a boring 1-0 win or similar, I was just being facetious. I thought you and a few others made a joke about the cardif game being entertaining and he took offense, however I'm probably wrong and really don't care, he doesn't seem inclined to tell us so we'll never know

no he didn't, he said he would prefer a scintilating 4-3 reverse to a boring 1-0 win or similar, I was just being facetious. I thought you and a few others made a joke about the cardif game being entertaining and he took offense, however I'm probably wrong and really don't care, he doesn't seem inclined to tell us so we'll never know

Is my post above invisible?

In numerous previous threads I have stated that I like seeing entertaining football, and would prefer to see a 4-3 than a 1-0. I also stated my favourite game (bar the result) was the play off final against Swindon. I went on to explain that the game had everything that was good about the game, one half red, one half blue, a great comeback, great goals (Steve Thompson).

I love and support city from a far, my life now has different priorities, I have a wife and family and have lived in london for 14 odd years, so I choose to spend my money differently to how I did 20 years ago. When I go to see city now (and even then) I want to come away from the game not ONLY with a win but also having been entertained. I backed this up by saying I would prefer a 4-3 loss to a dour 1-0 win, this didn't mean all the time, obviously.

I then started a thread about entertainment and that I applauded what Sousa was trying to achieve and that he required time.

Then in the post match three people who had previouly crucified Sousa decided to change tact.

What the **** has any of that got to do with me?
You don't know what my opinion on Sousa is, because I haven't posted it at any time and I certainly haven't taken part in your tired, boring 'entertaining football' thread.

I don't know who these three people are, you've neglected to tell us, but by change tact (sic) do you mean that they, as City supporters, had the cheek to celebrate their team's first win of the season?

Are you seriously saying that your pathetic outburst was because they dared to celebrate their team winning?

Not only this but I have seen that whenever certain people (and yes macky is one such) jump on the bandwagon and appear sheepesque in trying to be 'in'.

So which particular bandwagon am I supposed to have jumped onto? In fact, what bandwagon have you ever seen me jump onto?
If I'm 'sheepesque' (Yay! Neologisms rock!) who is it exactly that I'm following?

I don't feel I owe anyone an apology this time, I stand by what I said about macky, I think this is true.

Of course you do, but when you start making ridiculous accusations at people, at least be man enough to offer evidence.

This isn't the first time that you've done this. Why don't you just be honest and say that you don't like me and leapt at the opportunity for some good old Macky bashing? Even though you have nothing to back up the bollocks that you've accused me of.

Again, the statement was not all (or even largely) about macky, he decided to throw a hussy fit.

Which 'hussy fit' would that be then?
Was it when I politely pointed out that you really ought to have quoted the people that you were directing your anger at, because nobody had a ****ing clue what you were bollocksing on about?
You must remember that post in your selective memory, it was the post that you decided to pick out of the other posts asking what the **** you were on about, the one when you started making your ridiculous accusations at me, the one that made me and everybody else think that it was me that had upset you.

At no time did I go "off on one".

Apart from all the times that you did.

What the **** has any of that got to do with me?
You don't know what my opinion on Sousa is, because I haven't posted it at any time and I certainly haven't taken part in your tired, boring 'entertaining football' thread.

I don't know who these three people are, you've neglected to tell us, but by change tact (sic) do you mean that they, as City supporters, had the cheek to celebrate their team's first win of the season?

Are you seriously saying that your pathetic outburst was because they dared to celebrate their team winning?

So which particular bandwagon am I supposed to have jumped onto? In fact, what bandwagon have you ever seen me jump onto?
If I'm 'sheepesque' (Yay! Neologisms rock!) who is it exactly that I'm following?

Of course you do, but when you start making ridiculous accusations at people, at least be man enough to offer evidence.

This isn't the first time that you've done this. Why don't you just be honest and say that you don't like me and leapt at the opportunity for some good old Macky bashing? Even though you have nothing to back up the bollocks that you've accused me of.

Which 'hussy fit' would that be then?
Was it when I politely pointed out that you really ought to have quoted the people that you were directing your anger at, because nobody had a ****ing clue what you were bollocksing on about?
You must remember that post in your selective memory, it was the post that you decided to pick out of the other posts asking what the **** you were on about, the one when you started making your ridiculous accusations at me, the one that made me and everybody else think that it was me that had upset you.

Apart from all the times that you did.

Well Macky, we are not going to agree on this are we? I think i am right, you think you are always right.

Why did you title the thread ''melt down'' i ask? Why not ''disagreement between Camberwell and Macky'', the answer is again that you try and belittle people.

Why do you have to use expletives in your posts, is the Queens English not broad enough a spectrum for you to utilise, it merely shows your feathers have been ruffled?

Frankly the post was started on Tuesday, today is Friday and i have no intention in letting this run into the weekend. You still can't (or won't) see what i am on about, so there is little point in me continuing to ''piss in the wind.''

As a mod/admin please do me a favour and change my settings to put you on my ignore list, or if this can't be done, do the opposite and ignore me.

Many thanks.

I still cant believe the Swindon game is his favourite ever Leicester game! :icon_lol:

were you involved in the rimming?

Perhaps this was the culprit:

7291.gif

I've never been licked by Mark E. Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00