Melt down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cardiff City home 2-1

or me?

I wonder if I'm the person being added to CF's ignore list.

It's hard to say lads, until we find out exactly what and who has upset him.
My guess is he's either embarrassed by what has made him so emotional or he's just loving all the attention.
I can't wait to find out either way.

My guess is he's either embarrassed by what has made him so emotional or he's just loving all the attention.
You feckin' liar, you couldn't give two shites :icon_lol: I was referring to his comment about food :102: I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any offence etc.

If its any consolation, I've now put everybody on ignore. I'm now going to spend my days browsing over my own posts. I have told the wife about this and she has promised that she will be sucking up to me, as I have designated myself as moderator. Happy days! ;)

Last edited:

I missed this whole camberwell fox macky handbags. And I'm glad I did.

You lucky! It was of those expensive types with a big buckle. Could have been quite nasty!

Don't speak too soon dd, for all we know you might have upset him as well.
I've had no dealings with him for months, but I managed to upset him somehow.

You know what you did :018:

Quite why Jeff hasn't banned you is a complete mystery

GayJiuJitsu.jpg

:081:

Some of you on here are truly pathetic. You follow the 'popular' line just to be 'in', and lick the arses of the mods. Get an opinion and while you are there get a life.

It would probably be helpful if you quoted the poster that this little outburst is directed at, because nobody has a fecking clue what you are on about.

Oh i think they do. I can't be arsed to multi quote as I need to get up for work in the morning.

It is fair to say your post is typical of the sort of response you give when challanged, the need to belittle anyone who does not agree with you is your own 'little' trademark Macky.

:icon_eek: :102:
Who's 'challenged' me??? What have they 'challenged' me to? Who's been 'belittled'? What's going on? What are you rambling on about?

You are clealy an intelligent person, please do not insult my intelligence by pretending you don't know what I mean and refer to.

Does this mean my posts are 'typically' stupid or different to your opinions on 'most' things?

No jeff (and for what it's worth) I wasn't referring to you. You would need to track back through various threads to gain the essence of what I am inferring.

Perhaps this would be a better option. But sometimes the desire to say something outweighs the option to simply ignore,

Well, I'm obviously not as intelligent as you think, because I haven't got a ****ing scoobies what I'm supposed to have done.

Ignorance is not always bliss. You DO know.

Finding me wouldn't be difficult to be fair.:)

Please stop playing games, it's quite clear I haven't a ****ing clue what it is, I don't even remember having anything to do with you recently. So whatever it is that I've done to slight you, could you please be so gracious as to at least give me some idea?

I was in a great mood earlier, now I'm just ****ing confused.

It's ****ing bizarre is what it is, but thanks for wrecking my buzz camberwell

Well, I wish he would do us all a favour and let us in on what these 'goods' are. I can't wait to find out what it is. I'm hoping it's something good, to have caused him to have such a dramatic hissy fit.

If he was just annoyed that I'm a bit of **** then I wouldn't be bothered in the slightest, but when some random nobody just starts abusing me on the Internet for no apparent reason, that does tend to get my back up a bit. Especially when they haven't got the balls to let me know what it is I've done to upset them and starts playing childish guessing games.

It wasn't just you, don't flatter yourself.

It wasn't just you, don't flatter yourself, and to be fair i don't think i abused you.

I also don't think i'm any more or less of a random nobody than you?

When i have more time i will post what i am talking about.

What wasn't just me??? What the **** are you rambling on about? Stop with these childish ****ing games, it's boring the shit out of everybody.

Well, I'm quite well known to myself :icon_roll

This not clear?

:102:
Do you just talk in ****ing riddles?

I don't think so, i was trying to explain that my comments earlier in the thread were not aimed JUST at you, what is ''riddley'' about that?

Then to save any further ruffling of feathers i will put you on my ignore list along with the other people i was inferring to in my posts.

Edit: **Except it won't let me as it says you are a moderator/administrator.**

If anyone is bored enough please read through all of the comments i have made to Macky and vice versa, and then come back with the conclusion that somehow i am aggressive and the pretagonist in this.

I made a comment, it's an internet forum, i accept most of my comments may well not be the popular line, but they are mine and surely i can share them otherwise what's the point of a forum?

Look how Macky has deliberately tried to make me look stupid and i repeat i stand by what i have said about him. There are dozens of other examples of this elsewhere on this site, if you don't believe me go and look.

This is symptematic of the treatment some posters get on here. I am not complaining about it, i am ugly and old enough to not get bothered. But sometimes it doesn't hurt to point something out. I repeat again this was not all about Macky, he made it all about him.

I apologised to homer as i misinterpreted his post, i will (and have) apologised before if i even had a remote incling that i may be wrong on something i have posted or caused offense. In this instance i think i am right.

Make up your own minds.

I think the point is no-one knows who the first comment was aimed at. Maybe if you clarified that then the world would be a better place.

I think the point is no-one knows who the first comment was aimed at. Maybe if you clarified that then the world would be a better place.

It was aimed at a few people really, i didn't have a list to hand so decided to post it anyway as i thought that people would know what i was referring to.

Well, I'm none the wiser for all that, still, time for a beer soon methinks.

Look how Macky has deliberately tried to make me look stupid and i repeat i stand by what i have said about him. There are dozens of other examples of this elsewhere on this site, if you don't believe me go and look.

Where? Seriously, where? :102:

I repeat again this was not all about Macky, he made it all about him.

So, because you are unwilling or incapable of saying what it was or who that upset you, that's somehow my fault? :102:

It was aimed at a few people really, i didn't have a list to hand so decided to post it anyway as i thought that people would know what i was referring to.

Well, you thought wrong, because I still haven't got a ****ing clue what you're banging on about.

Bizarre.

Answer this question and we might be getting somewhere, as that seems to be what the confusion is about. Can I politely ask that maybe you start a new thread for it as well.

:058:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00