Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

escos66

In an attemp to brighten the mood in here what is your best memory from this season. And what a season it has been.

Mine would be the cheeky back header from gallagher against scunthorpe. Pure class,

Loved my first experience of terracing a P'borough.

Being 4-0 at half time against Scunthrope, and thinking "this is ridiculous", in the best possible sense of course.

Last edited:
Probably when King's went in last night.

By far and away one of my favourite moments following City. Shame it wasn't the final say on the night.

Apart from last night, Gallagher's free kick at home to Forest. It was great to see them sulking out after the hammering they gave us at their place!

Last edited:
The way we played last night, to fight back into the tie that looked dead and buried 2-0 down. One of the best games I have seen for ages!!!

Back in August, when we went 1-0 up at Bramall Lane. Our support sang 'we've got our Leicester back'

N'Guessan's bittersweet header at Watford.

Finally seeing us score 5 against Scunthorpe.

A solid defensive performance in the snow at Doncaster.

When King's goal went in at Preston.

Bruno against Forest.

Most of last night.

Fryatt at QPR.

Watching us play Derby, Cardiff and West Brom away....and mustering about four on goal in 270 minutes.

Quality memories.

Gally's goal vs Palace at home.

Fryatt's run vs Newcastle.

In those 2 or 3 months before he got injured, when Fryatt really did look good.

Hobbs' performance vs Cardiff at Home in the league.

The fact that Hobbs, Morrison and King are all so young and look to have such bright futures.

5-1 vs Scunny.

2-1 vs QPR.

Waggy and N'Guessan vs Swansea in the opener.

King's last minute winner vs Plymouth.

Just finishing a lot higher than I'd expected. What a season! Such a shame the way it ended, but immensely proud of our effort, coming from 2-0 down to lead 3-2 just epitomised our guts and determination we've shown this season. A brilliant time to be a Foxes fan! :038::038::038:

The way we played last night, to fight back into the tie that looked dead and buried 2-0 down. One of the best games I have seen for ages!!!

I agree. We arrived in Wales, thinking we were on our way to the gallows. But it was a great game that swung one way, then the other and back again. Too bad about the final outcome; too bad about the way that outcome came to be. But a game with loads of atmosphere and one that will stay in the memory in that same bitter-sweet way that Swindon-at-Wembley always has.

I agree. I think last night will definitely be one of those games that will live with most Leicester fans til we die.

Although we lost, the fightback and courage we showed to fight back when the tie looked dead was fantastic!

King's yesterday.

Fryatt's at QPR.

Stand out moments from a stand out season.

Had to watch from a far for most of it. :icon_cry:

I was on cricket tour in Swansea for our opener. Was with a load of jacks playing cricket on the beach listening to the game. Nice bunch only got a few dead legs for cheering the winner :icon_bigg

N'Guessan's winner against Swansea

N'Guessan's sexual header against Watford

2-1 vs QPR

N'Guessan's winner against Swansea in the cup

5-1 vs Scunny

3-0 vs Forest

Double over Blackpool

Gallagher's cheeky back header against Scunny

4 defeats in a row [Reading, Derby, Cardiff and WBA] mustering a massive five shots on target in 360 minutes of football. Immense.

Followed it up by 5 wins in a row.

Everything about last night

I have a fond memory of being grabbed by a hammered drunk Swansea fan on the first day of the season who said, 'best ****ing shirt I've seen all day that!' As I was wearing my dad's old city shirt from about 1980. The one that had IND Coope on the players' shirts.

Last edited:
King's winner against Preston :038:

Last night's performance :038:

And overall we have a team to be proud of :038:

Absolutely fantastic season, so many good memories -

3rd goal last night.

3-0 revenge against Forest.

5-1 against Scunny.

Securing the play offs away at PNE.

What a season!

Status
Not open for further replies.