Message for all TB'ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

Hello one and all,
Some time ago I posted in one of the threads about how Mrs SJN had been diagnosed with terminal cancer. That was back in May and since then we have both been on a real rollercoaster ride. I was made redundant in August and that was a real blessing in disguise as it meant that I was able to spend time with my other half and do all the running backwards and forwards to London every 3 weeks for yet another chemo session.

The last of those sessions was back in October followed by her having a spell in the local hospital suffering from C-Dif and all sorts of other things.

Following the final session, she had to go for a scan in order to assess how the regime had worked.

We went down to The Royal Marsden today for the results of that scan and she was given the all clear, there is no evidence on the scan of any remains of any tumours in any of the previously affected areas, neither has it spread anywhere else.

We have to go back in 3 months for another look, but I just wanted to share my good news with you all.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your good wishes and messages of support during what has been an extremely difficult time.

Whilst we all have our differences on many matters on this forum, it is refreshing to find such a supportive bunch of people who can put aside their differences and become just like a family during times of adversity

For that, I thank you all.

We went down to The Royal Marsden today for the results of that scan and she was given the all clear, there is no evidence on the scan of any remains of any tumours in any of the previously affected areas, neither has it spread anywhere else.

I'm hardly a religious sort, but God bless seems appropriate.

Great news SJN.

:038:
Top banana sjn.

Now get the malingering bitch back to work whilst you keep you feet up after this trying time.:icon_wink

Top news, i'm really happy for you.

Now get a fecking job. :icon_lol:

Been offered one today, got to ring them in the morning to iron out the details. ... Drop of at least £16k a year though.

Glad to hear your news!

Top news. :038: :038: :038: Reading this has been a great start to the day and I might have a beer or two tonight to celebrate. Hope you enjoy your trip abroad soon. :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_wink :038: :023:

Been offered one today, got to ring them in the morning to iron out the details. ... Drop of at least £16k a year though.

Though surely a raise of £Xk a year from being unemployed :icon_wink

Congratulations mate though, it is cracking news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669