Message to Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

You encompass optimism, drive, determination and ambition. These were all qualities that made your takeover such an exciting proposition to us Leicester fans. Whilst there is no gaurentee of promotion, at least we had the comfort of knowing that in you we had a custodian who was as determined to be successful as us fans.

Your personna shows how passionate you are about your football, your club and the image you want your club to be percieved, a club that mirrors your personality ... successful, cosmoplitan, exciting and enjoyable.

However at present the club is anything but, it is bland, uninspiring, lacks direction, ambition and passion. Whilst it is very early in your tenure I sense there is frustration amongst the fans that despite your arrival, there has been a lack of any kind of positive reaction from within the management and playing staff and this is created a big rift at a time the club needs to be united and pulling together to secure our championship status.

I implore you to act now, please replace Rob Kelly, who has clearly lost the dressing room and any ability to motivate these players and bring in somebody who can start to rebuild the spirit and togetherness that is so lacking throughout the club at present. Your new manager can act as the glue that starts to piece this club back together and build a club and team that befits you and your investment. It is important not only for the present but also for the future especially when fans are in a position of making decisions about next seasons commitments.

Milan, we know you are the type of man who likes to get things done and we hope that you know demonstrate that failure will not be tolerated, please act now before it is too late.

have you emailed this in atothez?

Let's hope he sees through your spelling mistakes?

Gaurentee - Guarantee
Personna – Persona
Cosmoplitan – Cosmopolitan
Percieved – Perceived

Other than that, good post!

Let's hope he sees through your spelling mistakes?

Gaurentee - Guarantee
Personna – Persona
Cosmoplitan – Cosmopolitan
Percieved – Perceived

Other than that, good post!

Good job I used the spiel chicker before I sent it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566