Mickey Adams OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I agree.

But i feel really disappointed too at the moment Babylon. I didnt have a glow when I renewed me & my dads ST, I felt cheated. And cheated is the right word. Not because I am not loyal (travel 6hrs to watch the home games) but I just dont like the way things are being run at the moment.

Be it at MA level or above.

But not just people on here, I have spoken to LCFC fans elsewhere who also share my opinions that things are wrong at the moment!

When have Leicester fans ever been happy with the way the club has been run?!

Dunc said:
I repeat!

Leicester fans in general are the most pessimistic, moaning bunch of wankers I have ever known 'support' a club. its a running joke in the midlands that we are the most fickle, negative supporters around - ask any Derby/Forest/Coventry fans, and you look at this bunch of twattish shite and wonder why?! No doubt London Fox, True Blue and the rest were the ones booing MON after 8 games as well wanting Mike Walker back in!

Well the only good thing about all this is that if MA does as I think he will, that your pathetic statements will be on here so we can at least point the finger at wankers like yourself. No MA isn't as good as MON, who is, and who is currently a better manager to come to Leicester than MA?!

We don't sign anyone, lack of ambition, we sign decent (not great) players and its relegation material, we try to move into new business markets and its pointless, we don't try and we lack ambition. IMO reading some of these posts the club are screwed if we do, screwed if we don't.

The only way some of you will be happy is if we sign players we can't afford, if life was like Champ Manager and if players wanted to play for us on crap money rather than in the Prem on better wages.

I'm glad I don't work in the ticket office any more, "I've supported this club for 107 years and *insert current manager/player* is the worst I've ever seen" wears thin every 5 minutes.

Go and have a shag, have a drink, laugh at Derby/Forest/Cov etc and wait til August with some facts before you start moaning.

Just remember, At the moment, we are slating a team/players that haven't even played in the blue of Leicester together yet and a team that has yet to be added to it.

Thats made me happier. It was like a big arm round the shoulder. :wink:

Good points mate. Cheers

When You're Smiling said:
Yeah adams out!!!

I want East Bengals manager as our next one.

there aren't enough swear words in the world that sum up exactly what i think of you.

Southern Fox said:
No I agree.

But i feel really disappointed too at the moment Babylon. I didnt have a glow when I renewed me & my dads ST, I felt cheated. And cheated is the right word. Not because I am not loyal (travel 6hrs to watch the home games) but I just dont like the way things are being run at the moment.

But not just people on here, I have spoken to LCFC fans elsewhere who also share my opinions that things are wrong at the moment!

Surely things are being run like they are now because of what happened with going into admin, relegation under taylor etc...

What dont you think is right with whats happening? give us a list.

Dunc said:

And you Dunc would probably find excuses or blame 'the moaners'even if we were relegated to the Conference.

Still loyalty is no bad thing.

I think that the reality is somewhere in the middle. Things are in a pretty sad state in the sense that any one decent who isn't on a PT residual contract wants out or has got out- having said that, there is no prospect at all of finding anyone better than Adams so there it is and if he walks away or is driven out I suspect those people who think that things will get worse will be proved right.

Redditch Fox said:
Dunc said:

And you Dunc would probably find excuses or blame 'the moaners'even if we were relegated to the Conference.

Still loyalty is no bad thing.

I think that the reality is somewhere in the middle. Things are in a pretty sad state in the sense that any one decent who isn't on a PT residual contract wants out or has got out- having said that, there is no prospect at all of finding anyone better than Adams so there it is and if he walks away or is driven out I suspect those people who think that things will get worse will be proved right.

Were not saying everyhting is right though cant you see that... we know somethings are a mess but it has bugger all to do with micky adams. He didn's spend 20mil on shit players, he doesn't sort out any contracts whatsoever be them 35k a week or 100k escapes clauses.

Ok he made a couple of dodgy subs bought in a couple of dodgy players errrrrr who doesn't (oneil and fenton) difference is adams players cost us nothing.... because he had nothing to spend.

Leicester fans are moaners!!!!! We bought in some half decent players yet everyone moans. Go on a forest site, they bought impey, rodgers and chris commons and they are wanking themselves to death with optimism of promotion!!!!!!!!! IMPEY, RODGERS AND COMMONS FOR GODS SAKE

:oops: I started this tread just to see what reaction I would get, and boy did it work. Some of you sould be embarassed at what you have put into print.

I have followed the City now for over 45 years and during the last 7 years I have been home and away only missing 2 away games in this time, Leeds and Liverpool this year.

I think MA is doing a good job but he lacks support from the board and as some of you have shown from some of our so called fans.

So come on lets get behined MA and what ever team he puts out and shout them all the way back to the Prem!!!!!!

trueblue said:
:oops: I started this tread just to see what reaction I would get, and boy did it work. Some of you sould be embarassed at what you have put into print.

I have followed the City now for over 45 years and during the last 7 years I have been home and away only missing 2 away games in this time, Leeds and Liverpool this year.

I think MA is doing a good job but he lacks support from the board and as some of you have shown from some of our so called fans.

So come on lets get behined MA and what ever team he puts out and shout them all the way back to the Prem!!!!!!

I find this very diffecult to belive when you have posted comments like this on another thread:

trueblue said:
When You're Smiling said:
because milner went to newcastle for 5m.

:evil: Its about time Mickey Adams told us true LCFC fans the truth about his dealing, If not it wont belong untill the Chant "Adams Out" start.

I bet you all by the end of September the calls for his head start. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Either that or you have found the error of your ways :wink:

Babylon said:
Southern Fox said:
No I agree.

Surely things are being run like they are now because of what happened with going into admin, relegation under taylor etc...

What dont you think is right with whats happening? give us a list.

Well here goes

List :

(a) Having to renew my ST at the same price as the Premier League prices. Paying the same price to watch an "inferior" product is a piss take. i know the club needs the money and I understand that but the fans always have to shell out.

(b) MA signings. To list a few that "I" am not happy with. Nalis (was shite IMO for Premier League-totally out of depth) Gillespie (wank) Curtis (didnt give a sh*t) Brooker (pointless) etc etc I know he has a lack of funds and I fully support him and his intentions were the best with what funds he had.

(c) Contracts. Minimum fee release clause ridiculously low for the quality of players that had them. I know agents control a lot of this, but surely we had some control. eg, (what I would have said to Ben Thatcher - you can rot in Spurs reserves or come to us and your min fee release clause will be £500k if you want one). The person responsible for this needs shooting.

(d) MA man management skills. The lack of heart shown by certain players is not what I have come to expect of city sides I have followed. Late goals, dropping of heads and just endless errors. The coaching staff failed to cut this out all season.

(e) IMO dreadful substitutions that costs us games, points and Premier League survival.

(f) Length of contract. Signing older players on 1 year deals is dangerous IMO. Are they really going to be proud to put on a LCFC shirt and show guts adn determination or are these players going to be happy that they have secured a years salary for doing fcuk all. They dont have to.

(g) The disappearance of the Leicester team spirit. We were reknowned for it. long gone.

(h) Honesty about money. Why cant someone from the club tell the fans roughly how much we have to spend on players. Just be honest with us. We help pay your wages you fcukers. Honesty please. We speculate about David Connolly coming in this week, but if we knew we had £0 then it would save us the heartache.

(i) Some "decent" players were given the boot/released that cared about the club. I would have liked to see a certain few given another year that have given the club good service on a reduced wage eg, Frank Sinclair. Now Frank was not excellent but he loved the club despite his errors and La Manga.

I could go on, but I want to go home now. Look, I dont want a barage (sp.) of abuse from anyone. these are my opinions and I know that they will not be shared with everyone. I love the club and always will but I feel upset with it and am struggling to get myslef up for the Championship. I dont really know why. I sure come what August I will be pumped up with excitement like the rest of you.

trueblue said:
:evil: I say Adams out!!

1. What other manager has been involved his team getting relegated twice.

2. Sold or gave away his squad very cheaply.

3. trys to build a squad from other pepoles cast off and over the hill players.

4. lost the faith of the clubs susporters.

5. Worst of all coned me in to buying a new season ticket.

I am one very pisced off cookie. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Clearly you've probably got the lowest IQ on this forum, you're grammar says it all really.

Call yourself a fan? Why don't you F_CK off and support the trees, they can have you ,with pleasure - fool

We don't need YOU mate go AWAY :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

RoyFox said:
trueblue said:

Clearly you've probably got the lowest IQ on this forum, you're grammar says it all really.

Call yourself a fan? Why don't you F_CK off and support the trees, they can have you ,with pleasure - fool

We don't need YOU mate go AWAY :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That post was meant for Trueblue only, aplogies if anyone else felt offended.

after all the slating of each other, it would be interested to find out where in the ground you sit and you'd probably find the ones telling you to piss off actually sit in the west stand quiet with hands in pockets oh, and get me kit kat and a hot chocolate.

trueblue said:

ha, piss off, he wasnt behind us getting relegated the first time. And if you are pissed off about getting a season ticket take it back cos i for one wouldnt want you winging in my ear all season about how shit Adams is, and frankly anyone who doesnt want to support the current staff that represent this club can **** off!

trueblue said:

You would say Adam's out because you clearly have an intellect rivalled only by garden tools...if I throw a stick will you leave? Don't need Leicester fans like you, fickle tw*t! :x

SilverFox said:
trueblue said:

You would say Adam's out because you clearly have an intellect rivalled only by garden tools...if I throw a stick will you leave? Don't need Leicester fans like you, fickle tw*t! :x

Hey webbo can you delete this topic, I know people are entitled to their own say, but I am a firm believer that its better to remain silent and look stupid then to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Honestly, I feel embaressed for action man, not to mention sick every time i see this thread

i cant see anyone out there who i'd see us capable of getting in,who could do a better job than mickey considering hes had naff all to spend and the club is in debt and relegated.Im pissed off with the quality we're bringing in (williams an exception)...what im so very f**king pleased about is that all us city fans are still here arguing passionately about the club we love,whoevers playing on the pitch,cheer the f**ckers on cos we are worth 10 points in a season in full song...BRING EM ON!!!!!!! :twisted:

trueblue said:

couldnt agree more, raise the vlume at the walkers next seaon we will be needed, to bring the forstress tag back to filbert way.

lets try and go unbeaten all seaon at home, we can do it!!!

and we will go up

u can always be optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472