Micky Adams to Cov

Status
Not open for further replies.

BighandJon

webmaster said:
It's being reported that he's going to f*r*st.

I don't care which of those two he goes to, as long as he gets them relegated.

Sounds good to me I just hope they give him some cash to buy players- I think we've got some players he can buy...

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Good old Micky - I doubt he will keep Forest up but might just manage it at Cov.

Nottingham Fox

Local radio here in tree land reporting David Pleat to Forest.

Country Fox

iv got mixed feelings about how our local rivals do. until recently i like everyone else wanted nothing but defeat and misery for them but the forest game in particular was a bit depressing - its far better to be taking on a local rival in a meaningful game than in a mediocre game between 2 mediocre sides. iv got no love for any of the other teams but id like east midlands football in general to improve and have no desire to see decent clubs plummet down the leagues.

lcfcrules

It was said in the papers today that Dave Jones had been interviewed for the F@R£$T job

Trentside Toby

Pleat is already at Forest - he arrived a couple of weeks back in a sort of freelance advisory / DoF capacity. This, I think, is where the press picked this up from. I can't see even our chairman, with his terrible record of appointments, giving the manager's job to Pleat. You're the last set of fans I need to tell that this would be a frightful prospect! I don't have any problem with him remaining in his current capacity - he did some good unacknowledged work restructuring things at Spurs and spotting young talent.

It wouldn't be a surprise for Adams to get it though. In this case I would cry like a baby. Then I'd cry some more. Repeat to fade . . .

Country Fox

if adams comes back into the game totally refreshed from his la manga hangover then i think he might well keep forest up, dunno what he'll do 2 ur style of play but he'll get u organised and disciplined and grind out a few results (if hes back to his 2002/2003 ways)

Simple

I dont know what to say except i hate micky adams, forest and coventry.

Any of them together would make a perfect couple. :)

highland fox

I didn't even know he'd put his boots back on...see 'Selection woes for Town boss'

step

Country Fox said:
iv got mixed feelings about how our local rivals do. until recently i like everyone else wanted nothing but defeat and misery for them but the forest game in particular was a bit depressing - its far better to be taking on a local rival in a meaningful game than in a mediocre game between 2 mediocre sides. iv got no love for any of the other teams but id like east midlands football in general to improve and have no desire to see decent clubs plummet down the leagues.

I would much rather see some of these rich london clubs suffer than any midlands side

Orifice

Does this mean that Chandler is going to start terrorising Cov forums (if there are any) :lol:

Brauny Blue

step said:
Country Fox said:

I would much rather see some of these rich london clubs suffer than any midlands side
:shock:
Do you think they ever had any feelings for us. NEVER.
Taxi for F****t, taxi for sheep , taxi for covscum

Sam

Wish him all the best at Coventry. Hope he gets a load of old crap for them as well. That would make my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669