Pre Match Middlesbrough (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...we have found the net in each of their last 11 Championship matches

You must mean in the literal sense - we found the net - oh yes, look - it's over there, hanging from that white frame. Not in the sense that football fans would normally use it, because there has been at least one goalless game during that time.

Or perhaps you mean "we have found the net in each of our last 11 Championship matches"?

You must mean in the literal sense - we found the net - oh yes, look - it's over there, hanging from that white frame. Not in the sense that football fans would normally use it, because there has been at least one goalless game during that time.

Or perhaps you mean "we have found the net in each of our last 11 Championship matches"?

Oh, the perils of copy and paste.

'tis a no-brainer - despite Paul Gallagher being one of them

Quite why people think we should make two or three changes after winning three games on the bounce is beyond me

Maybe because Gallagher has been poor, as has Dyer. Drinkwater looked miles better rhan Gallgher in his broef time than Gallagher did all game against Soton

First home game of the season for me tonight (yes I am such a terrible fan) so hopefully chalk up another 3 points come 10 o clock.

Personally I'd stick with the same team again, if it ain't broke then there's no need to fix anything, but as long as we win I wouldn't be fussed. Really hoping for a good atmosphere though as that has been one of the main reasons for avoiding the kp so far.

I'll predict a 3-1 to City. Nugent with a brace and SSL getting his first for the club.

We should probably stick with the same starting line up that has seen a bit of success in the last few games, but it would be nice to see:

Schmeichel

Peltier, Mills, St Ledger, Kennedy

Marshall, Danns, Drinkwater, Dyer

Nugent, Beckford

We should probably stick with the same starting line up that has seen a bit of success in the last few games, but it would be nice to see:

Schmeichel

Peltier, Mills, St Ledger, Kennedy

Marshall, Danns, Drinkwater, Dyer

Nugent, Beckford

That's right same starting 11 again w/ good options off the bench Drinkwater for Gally, Dyer for Morgan and Beckford for Fonz
Schmeichel
Peltier
Konchesky
Mills
St. Ledger
Dyer
Wellens
Danns
Gallagher
Beckford
Nugent

Status