Midnight snack

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are the only places that do them - well the only places that I know of anyway. I usually get them from the co-op which is a 30 second walk from my house. :)

Are they? I am sure my mum went Tesco earleir.

She ight have gone Asda I'll wake her up and ask her.

Anyway they are very nice, just a shame smarties are made of of crushed beatles.

My mario's special has not disappointed. I'm already about half way through it, it's hot as hell, but it's being downed with a nice cold bottle of Carlsberg. Luvvly jubbly.

They are the only places that do them - well the only places that I know of anyway. I usually get them from the co-op which is a 30 second walk from my house. :)

Are they? I am sure my mum went Tesco earleir.

She ight have gone Asda I'll wake her up and ask her.

Anyway they are very nice, just a shame smarties are made of of crushed beatles.

i know the co-op do them! 4 for 99p!
However i believe Asda do 5 for 99p!

Why don't you lot **** off to a Delia Smith forum and stop wasting my time reading about your ****ing boring food fixations.

I'm bored shitless of all this nonsense, I hope you all choke on the shit you barrell down your greedy fat ****ing throats

Why don't you lot **** off to a Delia Smith forum and stop wasting my time reading about your ****ing boring food fixations.

I'm bored shitless of all this nonsense, I hope you all choke on the shit you barrell down your greedy fat ****ing throats

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh get youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!:biggrin: :icon_lol: :081: :icon_lol: :icon_bigg

delia_100.jpg
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00