Gigs Mika

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing him live on the Brits the other night, I guess you're not expecting a festival of musical talent.

wasnt it mika who you thought was rather good melton then after a while thought he was rather shit :102::icon_lol:

wasnt it mika who you thought was rather good melton then after a while thought he was rather shit :102::icon_lol:
Yep, I like some of the songs off his album, and still listen to them occasionaly, but after seeing him live, and seeing various interviews with him, I think the bloke is a complete and utter cnut.

Anybody who involves young children in his videos should be avoided IMO

The things you have too do for your kids :icon_razz

shame i can not just drop them off for it ,but they are not old enough so ill take my mp4 player and hope i don't hear it :icon_wink

Last concert my kids went to was Girls Aloud. Dropped them and the wife off in Brum and picked them up later but by all accounts I really ought to have been there.

Last concert my kids went to was Girls Aloud. Dropped them and the wife off in Brum and picked them up later but by all accounts I really ought to have been there.

I have been to a girls aloud concert and I can confirm you should have been there.

I'm delighted to say that I have no idea who or what a 'Mika' is.

Fool! :icon_wink Tit's and ass, tit's and ass, tit's and ass......

How old are your kids newts? because the academy is an all standing venue, and i doubt there going to see much-plus theres the risk of getting crushed

getting their in plenty of time to make sure we are plus ive vip passes due to the kids being members of the mika fan club :icon_wink
Won't guarantee a decent view, and I would seriously advise against taking children of that age to the front of any gig.

Even that fluffy haired buffoon will generate a certain amount of movement from the crowd, and IMO it will be too much for children of that age.

Newton you are even more off you rocker than I thought. Best view for the kids there will be upstairs on the balcony, They will get crushed if you go at the front downstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669