Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

I have been tasked with finding a hotel for a few members of my family.

Normally, I have no problems with finding hotels, however I am totally unfamiliar with Italy, Milan in particular. I'm looking for something fairly central (within 2 miles of the city)

I have been trawling site after site for the last couple of nights, and if I'm honest it's doing my head in. Having visited Rome, I am aware that most hotels in Italy appear to be shit holes but inside are not too bad.

I am looking for some sound advice from anyone who has been. Hotel recommendations would be great. I need to book two rooms, one with two people in and another with three people in for a two night stay. I'm on a budget of approx £75 per room (avg) per night.

So come on your helpful feckers, let's hear your suggestions ...

Of all the cities in Italy, why choose Milan ffs?

Spurs fans!

In that case, get on TripAdvisor and book them into somewhere that looks like a shit hole on the outside and actually is a shit hole on the inside.

What a let down. Saw the thread title and thought Mandy was coming back.

This hotel in Milan seems ok.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/it/bus...28152e;checkin=2011-02-01;checkout=2011-02-02

What you have to remember, unless you go to a big expensive hotel, most rooms in Italian cities only accomodate 2 people and are very small.

Main web site below, there are loads of hotels in Milan. I used to use this site for hotels in Turin.

http://www.booking.com

Cheers, will have a look although I think they all churn out the same hotels and a few quid difference.

The one you mentioned is a quite a bit more than they wanted to pay.

Cheers, will have a look although I think they all churn out the same hotels and a few quid difference.

The one you mentioned is a quite a bit more than they wanted to pay.

typical Spurs fans eh? Wanting something for nothing my boy!

Being in Milan they cannot be so fussy about cost.

typical Spurs fans eh? Wanting something for nothing my boy!

Being in Milan they cannot be so fussy about cost.

I Agree BG, I found Milan to be quite expensive. Been there a couple of times to watch matches and had a great time though.

They're all booked now. Just as I found them something perfect.

Looks like they're in the red light district :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610