Milans Incentive for Promotion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOZHOGAN

Has Milan given the playing squad an incentive to finish in the top2 or top6?

I hope so because these players need a reason to want to perform.

We dont seem to have the patriotic leaders that can inject the kind of desire into each game that the likes of Walsh, Izzet, Savage, Lennon and Dickov had when they were out there playing week-in-week-out.

It must be so easy to become complacent and purely go out there not-knowing or not-understanding the importance of EACH and EVERY game they play in a LEICESTER shirt!

:038::038::038::038::038:_COME_ON_LEICESTER_:038::038::038::038::038:

Last edited:

We dont seem to have the patriotic leaders that can inject the kind of desire into each game that the likes of Walsh, Izzet, Savage, Lennon and Dickov had when they were out there playing week-in-week-out.

It must be so easy to become complacent and purely go out there not-knowing or not-understanding the importance of EACH and EVERY game they play in a LEICESTER shirt!

FFS professional footballers shouldn't need motivation to win. I don't need extra motivation at work, the fact I'm being paid to do a job means I do that job to the best of my abilities.

I believe they have all been offered a free 'One Team, One Dream' T-Shirt, a barbecue set and a Wispa bar

The players above did not need any added incentives to perform they were proper professional's.

ssssh!

"I used to love them in the 80's

Them and Haircut One Hundred"

Homer,

Les Nemes is a very good friend of mine; there is talk of them reforming for a few gigs......I'll keep you informed!

I don't need extra motivation at work, the fact I'm being paid to do a job means I do that job to the best of my abilities.

Really? I know I spend portions of my working day, avoiding work. I'm sure i'm not the only one.

I think you a lot of older fans are being obnoxious about this. To slate a band that has associations with the club already (having provided promotional photos for the kit i nthe pas) and who have only ever said positive things about the club is just rude. You might not like their music but don't be abusive about them when you don't have any reason to.

I think you a lot of older fans are being obnoxious about this. To slate a band that has associations with the club already (having provided promotional photos for the kit i nthe pas) and who have only ever said positive things about the club is just rude. You might not like their music but don't be abusive about them when you don't have any reason to.

Who Haircut 100 ?:icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670