Millwall 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

But in among the boring stuff, I care for real people. I have a mother identified as 'Borderline' who isn't, but is deeply Asperger, never diagnosed, and who is looking after and trying to sort out the education of her son who is so deep on the spectrum that he can't, even at the age of 17, come out of his bedroom, and has to be taught through a partially-opened door.

What do they do at dinner times, do the just slide him a bit of toast under the door?

Last edited:
The top 13 academics in verbal reasoning. Derrr.

Although I am a little surprised. Do all academics have to do this test, I wonder. Or have only 14 tried so far?

I want to see the names and the list, I don't believe anything until I have seen proof. Have you seen Innocents spelling, for someone on this list it is awful.

You can tell it was a poor game as very little comments on here actually about the game itself.

Really? I thought it was our best performance since Walsall away. Bar the first 30 minutes when the game was very scrappy, we bossed the second half and should have won comfortably 2-0 or 3-0. Morrison had a mistake which Warner did well with.

Oakley was superb and played a real captain's role. Cleverley had a good game and Hobbs kept them quiet at the back. Fryatt and Howard plenty of work. We were only poor on the left hand side where Dyer's confidence is shot and Mattock is so sporadic.

A proper atmosphere. Knock the 'Wall but it really liven up our fans. Some of the most funniest moments I have had at a footy game.

Did 'Wall's idiots really start on the police leaving us behind for nearly 90 minutes?

Dyer was woeful and i was fully expecting to see Gradel introduced at half time as he would have run them ragged. When Dyer did leave with 20mins to go, out of the blue big Barry was sent on to play out wide - why??

Howard was then taken off with 15 to go and Kisnorbo sent on to make 5 at the back. Lock it up was clearly the tactic, but by leaving Fryatt up on his own that just invited them on and it was getting a bit nervy at the end.

Howard I reckon was taken off to a)knackered b)the threat of a red card c) to lock our defence. Hayles was put on because he can simply win headers rather than Gradel. If we had no Hayles, the ball would come back just as quick.

The pub we were intending to use near Waterloo was closed when I got there - apparently it had been visited by some Millwall herberts on the search for Leicester fans. Wonderful.

The pub we were intending to use near Waterloo was closed when I got there - apparently it had been visited by some Millwall herberts on the search for Leicester fans. Wonderful.

It was open at 12:50 when myself and others from this place arrived.

We were worried about you.

I'm a writer and international lecturer. I have two First Class degrees, and I never thought I needed anything more. But in the US, PhDs are like common currency. So I had to do one, and give up everything in my life to get it done. It's been three years of penury.

I have an NVQ level 2 in IT.... beat that.

the 'tartan slippers and pipe" iq league

IQ Rating OF 125-134 Gifted

IQ Ratings OF 135-144 Highly gifted

IQ Score OF 145-154 Genius

IQ Score OF 155-164 Genius

IQ Scoring OF 165-179 High genius

IQ Scoring OF 180-200 Highest genius

IQ Scoring OF 200 or above Immeasurable genius”

any 200's left around,i have nt met a fellow one for aeons :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship