Millwall 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you have done if the horses gave you a bit of a funny look?

Not too much mate, probably just got it in a headlock or something like that just give it a warning. Tell the policeman to tell the horse to stop looking at me :038:

What would you have done if the horses gave you a bit of a funny look?

One of my brother's mates told him that if a horse starts get funny with you, you just need to blow up it's nose and it'll know who is boss. Unsurprisingly, it's not true - my brother still has a fine scar across his forehead from where a horse tried to bite his face off...

One of my brother's mates told him that if a horse starts get funny with you, you just need to blow up it's nose and it'll know who is boss. Unsurprisingly, it's not true - my brother still has a fine scar across his forehead from where a horse tried to bite his face off...

Tell him to use my technique mate, :)

Sounded like a Polish chap made that video...Glad to see Millwall are attracting our European friends.

watch that again and see there's a young child in that lot.

that lot should sign up immediately,be shipped out to helmand and throw yellow police cones at the taliban.. at least that might be useful

morons.

Almost certainly will be. The OB will be on our case rather than chasing our opponents about.

one of several reasons I am not going, seeing as I can't keep my ****ing mouth shut that is a recipe for disaster

Well i cant drive and its pointless going form Harborough to Leicester to Peterborough, so the train was my best option. How do you know it's the worse way to go ?!

If you go on the train you will be going from Harborough to Leicester to Peterborough.

The trains on that route are usually quite busy without being full of football fans, so you'll be lucky if you get a seat, it might even be so full you won't be able to get on at all. Hopefully the train companies are aware of the demand and will be putting on extra capacity.

There used to be a rail-link bus from Kettering to Peterborough, it might work out quicker for you if it still runs.

When we played Pebro at home they didn't put on extra anything. You could hardly get on the train at Melton. I would arrange something else if I were you

When we played Pebro at home they didn't put on extra anything. You could hardly get on the train at Melton. I would arrange something else if I were you

Like what ? I can't get a lift there and i haven't checked but i bet Fox Travel will be sold out :icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669