Post Match Millwall 1 Leicester 0

Honestly though, how shit was Wilf?!!!
Shouldn’t be anywhere near the team.
Two left feet, slow, bullied, can’t run and couldn’t trap a bag of cement. Did an excellent job of breaking up our attacks.
Praet should start and that’s saying something.

not if you can have a spirited, give all you’ve got no square pegs in round holes wank. But I digress.

There is a long list of Leicester players I’ve longed to leave the club whilst they were still playing for us. I think I might want Daka to **** off more than any one of them. And that list includes demarai gray.
Christ, Gray, what a useless ****.

The most unprofessional player we've had playing for us for some time.... most of the time he's indistinguishable from some full kit wanker dragged in off the street. Better yet, he keeps getting game time ahead of Iheabacho and Cannon.. what does that say about Enzo?
Unprofessional, what a ridiculous thing to say. You know nothing about how professional he is, or isn’t. Neither do I, of course. Which I why I don’t make baseless, idiotic statements.

These comments are over the top.

He only swapped over the two higher central midfielders. Everyone else was where they usually are, apart from 10 minutes when Ricardo pushed on for a bit in the first half.

The changes were all like for like.
agreed and it was obvious it was not working, fairplay to Millwall they put one hell of a shift in tonight, their pressing was relentless.
Mavididi should have buried his chance in the first half and Ricardo and Nacho should have scored as well.
The burning question for me is why the Manager will not play our wingers on their proper sides. it is better to have the ball whipped in early against a block defence than having our wingers constantly cutting back inside.
If they cut the supply off outside then the likes of Doyle should be whipping balls in from deep, which he is very capable of doing, this then would have forced Millwall to close down our players higher up and would have created more gaps.

I got the feeling that when we are at home our fans keep on at the players to move it quicker, today was like watching grass grow. We are incapable of passing the ball 5m let alone doing it at pace.

That’s because, in the main, they are ignorant clueless twats
You wouldn’t want to put a second striker up top when losing 1-0 to Bristol City then?

Ze system and ze selection may have been wrong but we've got far too many players thinking they don't give a **** which division we're going to be on next season because it's doubtful that they will be here after the summer. And of course picking up an injury now (or even a slight strain) will make it an awful lot harder to get a new gig. **** the lot of them; I've run out of patience and I don't care if I never see any of them again.
Which all makes me wonder slightly why I've got a ****ing ticket for Preston.

Just going through the motions watching us play at this point.

Win, lose or draw it’s dull as ****ing dishwater overseen by someone with zero ability to manage a game of football.

A load of soulless, doing it for the sake of it, plug in and play shit.

And yeah I’m sure I’ll get called a **** by the usuals but I think you’re kidding yourself if you think this goes somewhere beyond bottling promotion or getting absolutely ****ing mullered every week in the Prem.

Rodgers all over again, this time with added off the pitch nonsense.
Welcome to the club Ted. Hope you’ve brought your tin hat for when the usual lot start throwing stones.

It’s gone completely stale. I was ok with being bored with his system when we were winning, but now that results have gone to shit and he won’t change a ****ing thing, it’s an absolute load of bollocks.

If anyone thinks Enzo is the right man to take this club forward, no matter which division we’re in next season, they’re completely ****ing delusional.

I’ve kept a bit quiet as per Ted but I really can’t bring myself to watch too much more of the bore fest shit we have been served up since about Christmas bar the odd game.

We have always played shit sometimes but this brand of “effortless” shit is on a whole new level.

Reflecting now on yesterdays game and putting aside ramming square pegs into round holes, there wasn’t a spell in the game where we exerted pressure on Millwall for 5 solid minutes let alone a sustained period.

How are we so ****ing lifeless, soulless and limp? That shit yesterday has about finished me off.

We’ve been putting square pegs in round holes all season in order to fit ze system.

I’ve kept a bit quiet as per Ted but I really can’t bring myself to watch too much more of the bore fest shit we have been served up since about Christmas bar the odd game.

We have always played shit sometimes but this brand of “effortless” shit is on a whole new level.

Reflecting now on yesterdays game and putting aside ramming square pegs into round holes, there wasn’t a spell in the game where we exerted pressure on Millwall for 5 solid minutes let alone a sustained period.

How are we so ****ing lifeless, soulless and limp? That shit yesterday has about finished me off.
Lost to QPR, Bristol and now Millwall without so much as a whimper.

Win one of those and it’s basically promotion secured.

Startling drop in form.

I’m just don’t get it, surely EM must be training them to have a good tempo?

After a stupefying first half I would have expected the team to come out with a change in mindset/approach, what do we do? We make about three passes from the kick off and then give the ball away, from which they nearly score.

Once again, the tempo is set. ****ing hideous.

When an opposition team asks questions of us rather than just bend over, Enzo has no answers.

Bloke’s a fraud.

The exposure by Millwall down our right was bordering on criminal.

When Riccy goes to this ‘inverted full back [wtf??]’ he’s slow in getting back into the right back position. so should we be playing such a system, or him in the role?

As mentioned the swapping over of wilf and KDH, just does not work.

I personally think, if Wilf had been on the right, Yunus and him would link up well

The exposure by Millwall down our right was bordering on criminal.

When Riccy goes to this ‘inverted full back [wtf??]’ he’s slow in getting back into the right back position. so should we be playing such a system, or him in the role?

Normally that is fine - it's worked extremely well all season

But last night the system was changed completely so that Ricardo moved up into a much more attacking position alongside Ndidi and KDH (who were bizarrely swapped over as well). Meant he couldn't get back to cover at RB, leaving the awful Faes totally exposed, and it left Winks on his own in the middle. Was a total disaster.

If you have a system that has taken you to the top of the league, with a game in hand - don't ****ing change it (regardless of what the idiots might say)

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563